All-Star Beast Of The East, Hartford, Connecticut

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let's hope that the convention center isn't this crazy in a couple of weeks at spirit fest. They were actually telling teams they couldn't mark their routines or even stretch in some areas. And telling girls they couldn't do their makeup outside the halls - ridiculous.
That's always been the "policy" at this venue :mad:
There was literally a TEAM of security guys walking around who were telling people to put away makeup/glitter and hair products/appliances. I couldn't charge my phone in the lobby either... So I charged it under the judges' table as suggested by SharkDad

Let's hope that the convention center isn't this crazy in a couple of weeks at spirit fest. They were actually telling teams they couldn't mark their routines or even stretch in some areas. And telling girls they couldn't do their makeup outside the halls - ridiculous.

Agreed.. They told my mom she couldn't be on her phone near the door & told girls from my team & I we couldn't take pictures when we were trying to get pictures with friends from other teams -__________-

That's always been the "policy" at this venue :mad:
There was literally a TEAM of security guys walking around who were telling people to put away makeup/glitter and hair products/appliances. I couldn't charge my phone in the lobby either... So I charged it under the judges' table as suggested by SharkDad

I just don't understand why they would even allow an event like that then - and two of them are there this year!

Or the event producers should find somewhere else, curling your hair is kind of a necessary part of a competition!

maybe if u came to hartford instead of going to NJ u would have seen them and wouldn't need a video lol.

Kyle said we need to make a stop to the Colagrossi household and i agree

hahaha .. I actually just saw a video and am in awww with that Center stunt They are soooo good. Deff. deserved that full paid bid!!! ... And the only reason I went to NJ was cuz Seniors were originally supposed to compete in AC so I made plans to go then they decided last week to go to Spirit Cheer, and I couldn't back out of my plans lol .. and I agree with Kyle too!!!

Does any one have level 5 scores. How did the scoring compare to Providence? Pretty similar?

International Coed 5
1. ECE 94.85
2. Cheer Intensity 91.7
3. Core Athletix 89.39
4. State All Stars 86.96 (higher day 2 raw score)
5. Superior CheerFactor 86.96
6. Cheer Tyme 85.28
7. Rhode Island Elite 83.4
8. Elite All Stars of Maine 78.96

Medium Coed 5
1. ECE 94.31
2. World Cup Odyssey 94.27
3. Sparks 92.43

Back