All-Star Beast Of The East, Hartford, Connecticut

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1 paid bid is going to highest coed- senior or International- 1 paid bid is going to highest all girl- senior or international-
That is interesting. How does this work? Is the first bid eligible for everyone, then the other 2 are split 1 for each?

1 paid bid is going to highest coed- senior or International- 1 paid bid is going to highest all girl- senior or international-
See.. this is what I mean. At least this competition is fair. Im sorry, but coed has a higher chance of getting a higher score 90% of the time. Do you guys know what I mean?
THANK YOU!!! #Statecheer

So let me get this straight...
1 Full Paid goes to the highest all-girl team (Sr/Intl).
1 Full Paid goes to the highest coed team (Sr/Intl).
1 Full Paid goes to the next highest scoring team (regardless of all-girl/coed/international status).

Is there anywhere that this is like... stated? Or is it coming from the email sent to coaches?

ETA: And I'm guessing At Larges would just go to the next 9 highest scores...
ETAA: And if the last team goes on at 3ish looks like I'll only be here for Day 2 :\

Small Senior
CC Champs
All star cheer academy
Bravo
Cheer Challenge
Cheer Factor
Dream Extreme
Jersey Pride
Just Cheer
ECE
New York Cheer
Spirit Central
Tiger Elite

Large Senior
FAME Epic
Rams
South Jersey Storm

Small Coed
Bay State
CT Spirit
Just Cheer
Cheer Tyme
Core Athletix Black Diamonds
Full House Cardsharks
Pro Athletics
State Allstars
USA Wildcats

Medium Coed
Sparks Superstars
World Cup Odyssey
ECE

IOC5
Rhode Island Elite
Cheer Intensity
Cheer Tyme
Core Athletix Black Steel
Elite All Stars of Maine
ECE
Pro Athletics
State Allstars

IOC6
Cheer Intensity- aren't going for a bid
CT Spirit
Tiger Elite
KC Cats
Full House

IAG6
Bay State
CT Spirit
Full House

Changed to show some missing bids.

why is Cheer Intensity not going for a bid in Open Coed 6

Because not all open teams (particularly level 6 which has less kids whose parents are paying) want to spend the money to go to worlds?

This competition makes you declare up front if you're going for a bid or not. In the past they've actually split the division into those going for bids and those not. Saves the effort of having to decline down the road.

Of course, I'm not from Cheer Intensity so I can't speak for them. Maybe their IOC5 team is the more competitive team and level 6 just wants to have fun and compete relatively locally?

yep thats it- we didn't make it a financial commitment when joining. Plus, we have 5 crossovers from i5 that we would have to replace for worlds if we ended up getting a bid since you can't compete on 2 teams at worlds and Cobras is planning on going to worlds if we get a bid.

Latest posts

Back