Become A Cheer Coach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 26, 2014
Hey,

My name is Anna.
I'm 22 years old and from Germany.
I looking for a full time job,anywhere in the usa.
I have experience in coaching.(1-5 levels)
I was Cheerleader in a Senior level 5 team.
I can teach in stunts,tumbling and flyer classes.( levels 1-5)

I like to hear from you.

Hi Anna,
Since it doesn't look like you haven't had any responses yet I thought I could off some help.

Right now is super busy for gym owners and guessing they aren't looking towards next years staff right now.

If you go find the job listings in the cheer market area you may want to send your info to programs that were looking for people at one time. They may still need help. I would reach out to them and send them your resume.

Have you looked into how a Work Visa is approved and if you qualify for it? If so you may want to include information that you have a passport and would qualify for a Work Visa if you do. A quick note about being fluent in English may also be nice.

Good luck with it.

**What if Simon Cowell was a cheer judge and gave live feedback when they were done? [emoji33]**

Thanks for your help.

Yes,I have looked for a Work Visa. In the next time I will apply for.
I'm working on my English.This language I learn quickly.

Thanks for your help.

Yes,I have looked for a Work Visa. In the next time I will apply for.
I'm working on my English.This language I learn quickly.
Good, I hope it all works out for you.

**What if Simon Cowell was a cheer judge and gave live feedback when they were done? [emoji33]**

Just my two-sense, but many gyms aren't able to offer full-time salaries, and those coaches have second jobs...and lots of gyms that offer full time already have a pretty tight-knit group of coaches. I'm sure there's other opportunities in coaching, but just something to consider. Good luck :)

I think you should make a video demo reel of yourself coaching (spotting/helping stretching etc.) along with some of your skills then email that out to every gym that interests you. I'm sure you'll get a response :)

I think you should make a video demo reel of yourself coaching (spotting/helping stretching etc.) along with some of your skills then email that out to every gym that interests you. I'm sure you'll get a response :)

Thank you. This is a good idea.
I'll make it.

Latest posts

Back