All-Star Becoming A Well Known/large Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
What does everyone think of our industry in terms of becoming a larger/well known gym? I know many of current large gyms stories all started out as small gyms, rec teams, or youth programs grown into a large gym, but is it much harder to become larger in the current all star world? Do you think people are willing to give small gyms more chances to "get better" or will people just flock to a large gym in hopes on being a well known team.

I think it depends where you live and what is available in your area. It's much easier to give a small gym a chance to progress their program and develop solid higher level teams when there is no larger, well known gym close by.

What does everyone think of our industry in terms of becoming a larger/well known gym? I know many of current large gyms stories all started out as small gyms, rec teams, or youth programs grown into a large gym, but is it much harder to become larger in the current all star world? Do you think people are willing to give small gyms more chances to "get better" or will people just flock to a large gym in hopes on being a well known team.

I think becoming a well known gym you have to be able to have a gym that stays up to date and goes with trends up to date. (Uni, choreo, hair, music) watch all the known gyms they have the hottest music, best choreo, they all look great!!

Gyms have.to almost mold their self to blend with the others and then produce a great routine on the floor as well!

I wouldnt mind doing that but I would also keep true to my gym and keep what works for us not just what works for everyone else! this is just my opinion

Back