All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, so I have some hot press embroidery applique letters that I want to put on my bag. I have the plain black Nfinity bag which I understand from past posts here is nylon fabric? Does this mean I can't hot press directly onto the fabric as it will melt? Would it be better to hand-sew the letters on? Any advice would be appreciated before I start as I'm scared of ruining my bag!! :confused:

Ok, so I have some hot press embroidery applique letters that I want to put on my bag. I have the plain black Nfinity bag which I understand from past posts here is nylon fabric? Does this mean I can't hot press directly onto the fabric as it will melt? Would it be better to hand-sew the letters on? Any advice would be appreciated before I start as I'm scared of ruining my bag!! :confused:

I've seen a couple of my girls have hot fix stones on it, idk if they put it on a low setting then worked it's way hotter each time; but I would do the embroidery then add bling on it to be on the safe side :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1401279494.071972.jpg

Hopefully I did this right. @TwistedLady did my daughters nfinity sparkle backpack and it looks so good and sparkles like crazy! First time attempting to post picture.

Does anyone know how long it takes CheerGearUsa to ship and personalize the backpacks? I just want the plain one with my name and the stones on it but I want to make sure I have it by the time I'm released to cheer.

My backpack came in from Cheergearusa and looks so good.
2qscaq0.jpg

Unfortunately (and as I'm sure you can tell) I lost two of the rhinestones on the V carrying it to the first practice. I emailed their customer service, and got a phone call in less than 5 minutes. After apologizing profusely, they immediately offered to fix it if I can send it back to them, or to ship me replacement rhinestones if I'm confident enough to do it myself.
That customer service <3

My backpack came in from Cheergearusa and looks so good.
2qscaq0.jpg

Unfortunately (and as I'm sure you can tell) I lost two of the rhinestones on the V carrying it to the first practice. I emailed their customer service, and got a phone call in less than 5 minutes. After apologizing profusely, they immediately offered to fix it if I can send it back to them, or to ship me replacement rhinestones if I'm confident enough to do it myself.
That customer service <3
What did you order on it? Like did you get the outlined symbol too or just filled in? Also, what font did you choose?

Does anyone know how long it takes CheerGearUsa to ship and personalize the backpacks? I just want the plain one with my name and the stones on it but I want to make sure I have it by the time I'm released to cheer.

I ordered mine on May 14. Keep in mind, I am in Canada so shipping takes longer to get here. The bag arrived at my house on May 29.

Okay I need help! I recently blinged a sparkly Nfinity backpack for my sisters upcoming birthday. It's currently at a shop being monogrammed. I was a little pressed for time when it came to picking out the monogramming (I got off work at 4:30, shop closes at 5). Our gym doesn't really have a logo or anything, so I ended up getting her name in script under the logo, and the gym name in the same font below on the little pouch thing. Should I just go crazy and bling everything? Or would that be too much? Also, what is an acceptable amount of bows to put on a bag, and how do you do it? (I'm giving it to her at her birthday party so I want to put some bows on it to make it look "competition ready".)
ETA: By bling everything, I mean the words.

Okay I need help! I recently blinged a sparkly Nfinity backpack for my sisters upcoming birthday. It's currently at a shop being monogrammed. I was a little pressed for time when it came to picking out the monogramming (I got off work at 4:30, shop closes at 5). Our gym doesn't really have a logo or anything, so I ended up getting her name in script under the logo, and the gym name in the same font below on the little pouch thing. Should I just go crazy and bling everything? Or would that be too much? Also, what is an acceptable amount of bows to put on a bag, and how do you do it? (I'm giving it to her at her birthday party so I want to put some bows on it to make it look "competition ready".)
ETA: By bling everything, I mean the words.

I put my bows on the side straps that allow you to "expand" it. I just loop the hair tie around twice and then re clip it, but you can also pull the bow through its own hair tie w/ the tie around the strap. I think I have three on either side. I'd say test it and see what you like!

IMG_30691_zpsb0315e09.jpg

Well, here's my attempt. Sorry the picture's big! My sister's birthday was yesterday but I haven't given this to her yet. (I just put her favorite bows on it and she can change them however she wants.) In other news, I finished this a few days ago and found out like the next day that gym owner doesn't want to use purple for the colors anymore, but rather coral. I mean really, what're the odds? So I've got this beautiful expensive backpack that doesn't match. Kinda bummed.
:deadhorse: (I've never used a dead horse before but I feel it accurately describes my mood.)
ETA: If anyone has any tips on how I can make this better, please share. I've got plenty of purple rhinestones left over!

IMG_30691_zpsb0315e09.jpg

Well, here's my attempt. Sorry the picture's big! My sister's birthday was yesterday but I haven't given this to her yet. (I just put her favorite bows on it and she can change them however she wants.) In other news, I finished this a few days ago and found out like the next day that gym owner doesn't want to use purple for the colors anymore, but rather coral. I mean really, what're the odds? So I've got this beautiful expensive backpack that doesn't match. Kinda bummed.
:deadhorse: (I've never used a dead horse before but I feel it accurately describes my mood.)
ETA: If anyone has any tips on how I can make this better, please share. I've got plenty of purple rhinestones left over!
did you put the gym name on yourself or get it done?

Back