All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2cz1ovl.jpg
and another! :)
Whoever this belongs to has the same name as me. I'll gladly take this if they would happen to no longer want it...

Did your CP's littlest pet shops cheer? Been going strong in our house for 4 years now...CP 8 actually had them out this week. Here is a pic of the recent stunt choreography.

30077v6.jpg
OMG YES!!! I can't wait to show this to her!!! She is going to die!!!

i bedazzeled my nfinity backpack and used the hot-fix , works really good ! it just takes a while to get all the rhinestones on but so worth it

im planning on using hotfix swarovski ones with the bedazzler tool, did the crystals stay on after bedazzling it? and approximately how many did you use (so that i can order enough online)?

I would use 5mm. they aren't so small that they are unnoticeable, but aren't too big so they look fake. here's also a really good website to buy from because you get a lot and it's pretty cheap. Swarovski Hot Fix Crystals
The swarovski's are crazy expensive, granted they have great sparkle to them but I use Korean Crystals and they work great and are much much cheaper. Bling sports apparel has some, take a look at the difference in price.

Did your CP's littlest pet shops cheer? Been going strong in our house for 4 years now...CP 8 actually had them out this week. Here is a pic of the recent stunt choreography.

30077v6.jpg
haha I used to do stunts with my beanie babies. I would smush them together so they would "stand" up and then place a smaller one on top of them.

Just got mine last week, and really wanna do something to it. I'm planning on getting my name embroidered, and now I'm deff going to dazzle it too!

I got my name embroidered on him, i also bedazzeled around the nyfinify sign, but i run out of rhinestones, i have ordered more just have to wait for them to come in before i decorate it more

71qz2g.jpg

You guys can pm me if you want help with getting the items you need or you want someone that works with the stones all the time to do it, yet that would cost money, yet it might be less then you purchasing the necessary items =).

Back