All-Star Best Affordable Cheer Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, affordable and cheer shoes don't really belong in the same sentence! I honestly think with some things, you get what you pay for. A good pair if allstar shoes are going to run you between $70-90. What is best depends on what type of foot you have and wether or not you fly.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My team has Kaepas and they were $52 a pair. I wouldn't say they're the best out there, but none the less they are decent and "cheap" for cheer shoes.

I prefer Nike Sideline Cheer Shoe Series. They are not that lightweight, but it is more stiffer than most shoes. I been wearing these types for almost 6 years. They cost around $50 maybe less because it depends where you go. I have weak ankles so it is nice shoe, and I do not think it affects my jumps and tumbling.

I prefer Nike Sideline Cheer Shoe Series. They are not that lightweight, but it is more stiffer than most shoes. I been wearing these types for almost 6 years. They cost around $50 maybe less because it depends where you go. I have weak ankles so it is nice shoe, and I do not think it affects my jumps and tumbling.
I love Nike cheer shoes! I have the Nike Sideline II (I think that's what they are) and have had them for the last two years. I love them. They work great tumbling/jumping on a mat, grass, track or basketball court. I think they were around $70?

I know the girls at my gym complain about their shoes of other brands that don't last all season. Yet, I can get 2 seasons with them unless the grooves are nonexistent and I slip.

Thanks guys, currently have nfinities but theyre falling apart :( my sister has the V-ro i like them pretty well. Chasse just came out with some new ones similar to nfinity.

We bought the Chasse ones for my CP a few months ago and I am truly impressed with them. Especially considering the price difference. I have a friend who bought new Nfinities for her CP the same week and hers are falling apart and worn looking and ours still look new. Her CP literally puts hers on and off in the gym and we wear ours to and from the car/house so you would think they would be more dirty/trashed but they really arent.

We had the leather varsity ones last year and they have held up well and are true to size. Infiniti seems to be cheaply made from.what I have heard and seen. It's what out theteam is using this year but my CP hasn't gottenn hers yet. They've been on back order since October. :/

Sent from my HTCONE using Fierce Board mobile app

Latest posts

Back