All-Star Best Apps For Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, I agree. I like to know a persons opinion. And that is why I posted that link. And I would say that link is anything but generic, full of information check out the feedback section full of feedback from people who have actually used it. Along with the Apple- itunes website, with more feedback.

And sometimes it's better to hear from people who have actually used or instead of depending on generic Google information. Honestly most things on here can be found via Google but many people like to keep it on one website.
Dear EVERYONE who doesn't use coach's eye! It is awesome and worth the $4.99 for sure.

AND to answer your question about what it does....

It is an app that allows you to video record anything (i.e. stunts, jumps, tumbling) and then play it back and analyze it. You can play it in slow motion, to show the athlete exactly where things went right or wrong. It also has a function that you can draw on it with arrows or other fun color functions to show them what they should have done or whatever. THEN, during your analysis you can also speak to what is going on. So now that you have completed torn this kids back handspring apart and told the everything that was wrong, you can send it to the or their parents in a nice little attachment for them to review. Honestly, it really just helps them because no matter how many times we tell them what to do, when they actually see themselves physically doing it, it makes a world of difference.

Hope this helps!

Yes, I agree. I like to know a persons opinion. And that is why I posted that link. And I would say that link is anything but generic, full of information check out the feedback section full of feedback from people who have actually used it. Along with the Apple- itunes website, with more feedback.

yea a lot of other sites sometimes people are boosting their own app, etc.. i wanted cheer peoples info ya know?

Dear EVERYONE who doesn't use coach's eye! It is awesome and worth the $4.99 for sure.

AND to answer your question about what it does....

It is an app that allows you to video record anything (i.e. stunts, jumps, tumbling) and then play it back and analyze it. You can play it in slow motion, to show the athlete exactly where things went right or wrong. It also has a function that you can draw on it with arrows or other fun color functions to show them what they should have done or whatever. THEN, during your analysis you can also speak to what is going on. So now that you have completed torn this kids back handspring apart and told the everything that was wrong, you can send it to the or their parents in a nice little attachment for them to review. Honestly, it really just helps them because no matter how many times we tell them what to do, when they actually see themselves physically doing it, it makes a world of difference.

Hope this helps!
THANK U!!!!!!!

VideoPix .99 and does the slow motion and speeds it up. You can't draw on it, though. We switched gyms. New gym tight, tight uniform jumps, old gym CP developed some janky swing up. New coach keeps telling her, quit swinging. CP to me: I'm not. VideoPix her. Oh, My I'm swinging bad. Also, helped her a lot when she was undercutting her BHS. I'd take video, she'd play it back it in slow motion and coach herself and do it again.

Back