OT Best Apps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
iStudiezPro for school, Songza for music, The Weather Channel, Ruzzle if you like word games, Sworkit for quick workouts, ESPN ScoreCenter if you like sports, flow free is another game I love

I have been playing Candy Crush, thanks to another cheer mom. And thanks to my girls, Plants v. Zombies when Candy Crush locks me out for a time because I have the free version. Definitely going to check into Sworkit as ashscott41 just mentioned.

The youth cheer girls love, love Video Star. Unfortunately, they can't agree on choreography sometimes when no coach is around and they all want to choreograph routine.

I have been playing Candy Crush, thanks to another cheer mom. And thanks to my girls, Plants v. Zombies when Candy Crush locks me out for a time because I have the free version. Definitely going to check into Sworkit as ashscott41 just mentioned.

The youth cheer girls love, love Video Star. Unfortunately, they can't agree on choreography sometimes when no coach is around and they all want to choreograph routine.
I was playing Candy Crush for a while! It's addicting... until you run out of levels :oops:

Fun Run, Tiny Wings, Jetpack Joyride, Ovenbreak, Scooter XL, Wipeout, Bingo Bash, Wanelo, Etsy, Pinterest, Snapchat

My favorite games are definitely Ruzzle and Bubble Galaxy! Editing pictures Camera+ and for music my favorite is Spotify.

Playing Clay Jam right now, it's pretty fun. I also like Dice With Buddies, its like Yatzee with your friends. If anyone has that game, feel free to play with me. I think my username is BuegeSmalls

Definitely going to check into Sworkit as ashscott41 just mentioned.

It's a really awesome app. You can sort it by strength/muscle type workouts or stretching/yoga type and then by specific body area. You put in how much time you have and it gives you a bunch of 30 second exercises. It's perfect for days when I only have 10 minutes but still want to get some kind of workout in.

Snapchat, Instagram, Dice with Buddies, Bingo Bash, Fun Run, Temple Run, Bike Race, Song Pop, Draw Something

ETA: I'm addicted to Snapchat

Back