Michigan- ?
Minnesota-?
Mississippi- Central Mississippi
Missouri- Platinum
Montana-?
Nebraska- ?
Nevada- LasVegas Envy
New Hampshire- ECE
New Jersey- Spirit Explosion or South Jersey Storm (I say this because they have much stronger teams all-around than WC, even though WC obviously excels in the upper levels)
New Mexico- ?
New York- Core Athletix
North Carolina- CEA
North Dakota- ?
Ohio- Matrix
Oklahoma- Tribe
Oregon-?
Pennsylvania- FCA
Rhode Island- Rhode Island Elite
South Carolina- Rockstar
South Dakota- ?
Tennessee- Memphis Elite
Utah-?
Vermont-?
Virginia- FAME
Washington-?
West Virginia-?
Wisconsin- Green Bay Elite
Wyoming-?

THANK YOU!!!! a lot of the times gyms are looked at just for their level 5 teams, the lower athletes work just as hard, and STILL MATTER

THANK YOU!!!! a lot of the times gyms are looked at just for their level 5 teams, the lower athletes work just as hard, and STILL MATTER
Good point...Cali only won 1 all level and it was j2.....Cali loves ALL Levels of their cheerleaders!!!! Congrats to J2!!!

ok im being completely unbiased here, as I thought this before i even switched to vizion. if we're talking best level 5's then Michigan Xtreme for sure. if we're talking all around then Deffinetly Vizion all stars. our youth 1 and junior junior won level champs for level 1 and both won their divisions at jamfest indy. both of those teams also won their division at cheersport.

North Carolina: CEA
South carolina: Rockstar
New Jersey: South Jersey Storm and World Cup
Maryland: Maryland Twisters
Texas: Spirite of Texas
Virginia: FAME
Florida: Top Gun
California: CALI

Too many amazing gyms here in Texas...

If you are talking about overall PROGRAMS, of ALL levels I would like to add
Champion Cheer (SouthLake) to this list because they are known for being top ranked in EVERY level. (Because a program is not made up of just level 5's)

Not picking favorites, just noticed their name wasn't mentioned on this thread and I think they deserve some cred:)

THANK YOU!!!! a lot of the times gyms are looked at just for their level 5 teams, the lower athletes work just as hard, and STILL MATTER[/quot
You made me curious about the WC statement that was made on the list. What lower level teams from the gyms you have listed beat WC lower level teams. Maybe I missed something. Most of the gyms listed usually do not have lower level teams in the same age or division. I am not saying that they have never beaten a WC team over the years but to say WC's lower levels are inferior is just silly.

California: California All stars (CALI)
Florida: Top Gun!
Georgia: Stingrays and Georgia
Illinois: ULTIMATE ATHLETICS
Kentucky: GT
Maryland: Marlands and twisters
New Jersey: World cup
Wisconsin: Green Bay Elite

Obviously I'm picking my own gym for Georgia. And considering the actual facts, we've beaten teams that are considered the best. On that note..

Georgia- HAYDENS. And georgia allstars.
Virginia- Fame.
North Carolina- hmmmm.
Texas- I could never decide between spirit and ca.
Florida- Brandon.
Alabama- ace
South carolina- rockstar.
West Virginia- tumble world.
Maryland, marlins.

That's all I feel like typing.

Illinois:Cheer Command
Wisconsin:Green Bay Elite
New Jersey:World Cup
Maryland:Maryland Twisters
North Carolina:Cea
Florida:Brandon