All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this post about the best "team" in the state, or best overall GYM... some gyms have a great level 5 program, with 2 or 3 teams from the gym that are well known.. but doesn't mean they are the best overall gym with ALL teams holding up with the top of their divisions.. if this makes sense... from minis to seniors, level 1 to level 6 the best overall gym or the gym with one or two teams that are top 3 at worlds consistently?...

East celebrity elite is located in Tewksbury, massachusetts! there is also a gym located in Oakdale, connecticut! the New hampshire gym no longer exists. That gym was celebrity cheer until the merge.

East celebrity elite is located in Tewksbury, massachusetts! there is also a gym located in Oakdale, connecticut! the New hampshire gym no longer exists. That gym was celebrity cheer until the merge.

No, they have a really small gym in Manchester, NH. They still existed when Celebrity was in Salem, NH.
The Manchester program is a quite a bit smaller and not as great as the MA teams. They have Small Senior 4.2 this year that competed at Athletic Championships.
I haven't seen them this year but they were senior 3 last year and I don't remember them ever placing too well? Except when they went large senior 3 coed and added quite a few level 5 athletes.. or at least they wore senior silver unis?

I think that people should stick to states they are aware of on a more local level.
For example, ECE may have a lot of reallly good level 5 teams and be established so people automatically just know them. But I think that for MA, Sparks has more of a well-rounded program which people may not know about since they are not a 'huge name' yet. Also for NH, there is really only 1 or 2 teams from ECE there that do not place as well as the MA teams do. (They always have senior pink which was small senior 3 last year and small 4.2 this year).

For the states I can truly say I know:
MA - Sparks
RI - Rhode Island Elite
CT - USA Wildcats or ECE
NH - Extreem cheer
NY - CNY or Core

more of a well rounded program? i'm not attacking your opinion by any means, im just curious as to why you think that?

Illinois: Cheer Command
Indiana: ICE
Florida: Top Gun
Georgia: stigrays
North Carolina: CEA
Kentucky: kentucky Elite
Conneticut: ECE
Texas: cheer athletics
Califorinia: CALI
Wisconsin: Green Bay Elite
Maryland: marylad twisters
Kansas: KC cheer
Pennsylvaina: FCA Gems
Virginia: FAME
Tennessee: Prime Tyme
Ohio: Matrix

Alabama- ACE
Alaska- Denali
Arizona- Power
Arkansas- ?
California- CALI
Colorado- Cheer Central Suns
Connecticut- USA Wildcats
Delaware-?
Florida- Top Gun
Georgia- Stingrays
Hawaii- Cheer 808
Idaho- ?
Illinois- Ultimate Athletics
Indiana- ICE
Iowa- ?
Kentucky- Gym Tyme
Louisiana- ?
Maine- Maine Starz
Maryland- Twisters
Massachusetts- Sparks
Michigan- ?
Minnesota-?
Mississippi- Central Mississippi
Missouri- Platinum
Montana-?
Nebraska- ?
Nevada- LasVegas Envy
New Hampshire- ECE
New Jersey- Spirit Explosion or South Jersey Storm (I say this because they have much stronger teams all-around than WC, even though WC obviously excels in the upper levels)
New Mexico- ?
New York- Core Athletix
North Carolina- CEA
North Dakota- ?
Ohio- Matrix
Oklahoma- Tribe
Oregon-?
Pennsylvania- FCA
Rhode Island- Rhode Island Elite
South Carolina- Rockstar
South Dakota- ?
Tennessee- Memphis Elite
Utah-?
Vermont-?
Virginia- FAME
Washington-?
West Virginia-Ohio Valley Allstars, been around 12 years!!!
Wisconsin- Green Bay Elite
Wyoming-?

Alabama- ACE
Arizona- Power
California- CALI
Colorado- Cheer Central Suns
Connecticut- USA Wildcats
Florida- Brandon
Georgia- Stingrays
Illinois- ICE
Indiana- ICE
Kansas-KC
Kentucky- Gym Tyme
Maine- Planet cheer
Maryland- Twisters
Michigan- Michigan Xtreme
Mississippi- Central Mississippi
Missouri- Platinum Athletics
Nevada- LasVegas Envy
New Hampshire- ECE
New Jersey- WC
New York- Core Athletix
North Carolina- CEA
North Dakota- Dakota spirit?
Ohio- Matrix
Oklahoma- Tribe
Pennsylvania- Hot cheer
South Carolina- Rockstar
Texas-CA
Virginia- FAME
Wisconsin- Green Bay Elite

If I didn't say a state it's because don't know a gym there!

There is a gym in Parkersburg, West Virginia- Ohio Valley Allstars who has been around for 12 years, went to Worlds the last 5 years... As of now they may be the oldest gym in WV....

I have to agree with you there..... aside from Cheer Tyme and the Pittsburgh area gyms, the entire state has some great programs....Eastern PA has Valley Elite and Rocket Elite...also State All Stars is from I think Central PA.

There is also Viper Allstars, from Etters, who has been around since 99, they have produced many great lower level teams, and have a Team now that is going to Worlds this year...They have had level 5 teams the past few years though!

Alabama- ACE
Arizona- Power
California- CALI
Florida- Top Gun/Cheer Express
Georgia- Stingrays/Georgia
Illinois- Ultimate Athletics
Indiana- ICE
Kentucky- Gym Tyme/Kentucky All stars
Louisiana- Louisiana Cheer Force
Maryland- Maryland Twisters/Marlins
Massachusetts-ECE
Missouri- Platinum/GAGE/Capitol City