All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone is entitled to opinions, it seems this thread is just people picking their favorite gyms. I think it's fair to say that Sparks has very good teams. They've only been competing at level 5 for a few years now. It is true that their level 2 and 3 teams are strong but I'm really not sure how many of those level 2 and 3 kids are really on higher level teams too. I would say that ECE is a competitive gym just like any other. The gym has a strong history as it's the creation of 2 larger gyms that were successful apart but clearly are just as successful or more successful together. Your point of ECE being beatable? of course ECE is beatable...isn't every team? Any day or competition it's anyones day to hit or fall apart. Oh yes people are at local competitions and they are watching. ECE has competed at 3 events and an ECE team has won grand champion at each of those events. ECE sm SR at Spirit Sports, ECE large limited at Spirit Fest, ECE large limited at Athletic... Just throwing that out there.

I definitely respect your opinion and definitely see ECE as an extremely talented program that is obviously doing something right. But I think my point was more that people who live in California were probably not at Spirit Sports or Spiritfest to see the competition. They don't know who ECE competes against. As for people beatable, it was more the fact that I see the gym as a little overrated. They definitely are talented but I think that a lot of people may see them as mile ahead of other gyms when they have been beat even when they do hit.

I think people don't realize that EE, Celebrity NH, & Celebrity CT, while all successful gyms, were completely different before they combined. I was a huge fan of Celebrity, who always had great teams across the board, with a definite style, but I always thought the CT gym had much cleaner teams than the NH gym, although the NH teams had a lot of skills. In past years, EE's lower level teams never really impressed me, and last year you could definitely tell which teams were from which gym. I think they've had more time to "mesh", however, and their teams look a lot more cohesive this season!

The Best Cheer Gym in Massachusetts is CLEARLY ECE, not Sparks. Sparks is up and coming but ECE is light years above.
i think sparks are better though, & just because they are up and coming doesn't mean they can't be the best. in spirit fest 2 of sparks teams beat ECE, two ECE teams beat sparks, sooo, I'd say there pretty even. & it's an opinion, don't tell people who they think the best is a lie.

i think sparks are better though, & just because they are up and coming doesn't mean they can't be the best. in spirit fest 2 of sparks teams beat ECE, two ECE teams beat sparks, sooo, I'd say there pretty even. & it's an opinion, don't tell people who they think the best is a lie.

I agree with you 100%!sparks is an amazing program! just because they are newer to the cheer world does not mean they can't be one of the best

Alabama- ACE​
Alaska- Denali​
Arizona- Power​
Arkansas: ?​
California- CALI​
Colorado- Cheer Central Suns​
Connecticut- ECE​
Delaware-East Coast Nitros​
Florida- Top Gun/Brandon​
Georgia- Georgia All stars/Stingrays​
Hawaii- ?​
Idaho- ?​
Illinois- ICE​
Indiana- ICE​
Iowa- ?​
Kentucky- Gym Tyme​
Louisiana- ?​
Maine- Planet Cheer​
Maryland- Twisters​
Massachusetts- ECE​
Michigan- ?​
Minnesota-?​
Mississippi- Central Mississippi​
Missouri- Platinum​
Montana-?​
Nebraska- ?​
Nevada- LasVegas Envy​
New Hampshire- ECE [even though we only have 1 full year team out of NH now, most are out of the MA gym, most people still think of ECE when they think of NH because Celebrity was out of NH] other then ECE i would say Extreem All Stars​
New Jersey- CJA, SJS, WC​
New Mexico- ?​
New York- Core Athletix​
North Carolina- CEA​
North Dakota- ?​
Ohio- Matrix​
Oklahoma- Twist and Shout​
Oregon-?​
Pennsylvania- FCA​
Rhode Island- Rhode Island Elite​
South Carolina- Rockstar, ACX​
South Dakota- ?​
Tennessee- Prime Tyme​
Texas- Cheer Athletics <3 then Spirit, Woodlands, Texas Lonestar​
Utah-?​
Vermont-?​
Virginia- FAME​
Washington-South Elite​
West Virginia-Basics Superstars​
Wisconsin- Green Bay Elite​
Wyoming-?​

There is no Basics anymore.. I believe if correct, the owner of that gym opened up a new gym in charleston, they are now Famous Superstars, so would that make them new? There is a gym in Parkersburg, WV that has been around for 12 years, Ohio Valley Allstars, under the Direction of Jamie Bennett Bailey, They have won Many many National Championships, and have competed at Worlds every year since "06", so that said I would think that they coukld be considered the Best or longest running gym in West Virginia, in my opinion. I stiil believe there are other gyms in WV though. Isn't River Cities-Hank Light still in existence? Haven't seen them in a few years, and they were great back then....

I miss River Cities so much, but they are still around!! They looked good at Athletic Championships in Columbus last weekend!

I am going to see if I can find a video of them, I haven't seen them since season 05, or 06 I believe at UCA nationals...

WV-Famous Superstars, or before it was Basics.
PA- FCA, PGH Superstars, and PA Storm is great, and Hotcheer, Kats Extreme. Mainly the Pittsburgh area.
Ohio- Matrix.

ive never even heard of kats extreme and im from pittsburgh. what comps do they attend because I haven't seen them at any. not trying to bash you if youre from that gym

Tennessee: Memphis Elite:
Strong program for many years with great teams from tinys to sr 5 plus school teams plus University of Memphis teams plus 8 dance teams including U of M hip hop.

Prime Tyme:
2 strong level 5 teams
1 lg limited
1 int coed 5
Definitely the place to cheer for Int if you live in TN

Back