All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tennessee is kinda split into 3 sections..

West TN: Memphis Elite.. Strong Tradition.. Awesome Gym.. Like Jmorries said, lots of school teams and colleges practice there as well as allstars.. Frankie pretty much defined cheer in Memphis lol

Middle TN: PrimeTyme.. Always has had great lower levels.. Gym almost doubled in Size this year.. From 7 teams to 14 teams.. 40 school teams train threw PT. Strong levels 1-5.

East TN: Premier Sharks

sparks has been around for 7 years, haha theyre not a fairly new gym. and i know that sparks 2 and 3 team are not stacked with higher level girls the level 3 team is a pure level 3 team no doublers whats so ever although they are both very strong teams

ive never even heard of kats extreme and im from pittsburgh. what comps do they attend because I haven't seen them at any. not trying to bash you if youre from that gym
they aren't from Pittsburgh :] they are more in the Phili area, I was meaning that mainly the teams i mentioned were from the Pittsburgh area

sparks has been around for 7 years, haha theyre not a fairly new gym. and i know that sparks 2 and 3 team are not stacked with higher level girls the level 3 team is a pure level 3 team no doublers whats so ever although they are both very strong teams
There are very much some double teamers! Its not stacked at all though that's for sure! There's probably like Four? Crossovers at the most on a team from level 5

There are very much some double teamers! Its not stacked at all though that's for sure! There's probably like Four? Crossovers at the most on a team from level 5
Just kidding I just realized you only were talking about level 3 I don't think there's any on it possibly one but I might be wrong

Wow I am actually surprised with how many people put Ultimate Athletics for Illinois! Thanks Guys!
biggrin.png

No, they have a really small gym in Manchester, NH. They still existed when Celebrity was in Salem, NH.
The Manchester program is a quite a bit smaller and not as great as the MA teams. They have Small Senior 4.2 this year that competed at Athletic Championships.
I haven't seen them this year but they were senior 3 last year and I don't remember them ever placing too well? Except when they went large senior 3 coed and added quite a few level 5 athletes.. or at least they wore senior silver unis?

although this is true i think the point he was trying to get across was when people put ece in the new hampshire spot they most likely meant they gym thats located in tewksbury and not the one team from manchester so it should really be put in the massachusetts spot (only if they thought it was best in mass obviously)

What does everyone think is the best cheer gym in each state? I know theres a thread on this but i cant find it anywhere. Just wondering what everyone thinks! :)
West Virginia has been represented at Worlds for many years by Ohio Valley All Stars.

i think sparks are better though, & just because they are up and coming doesn't mean they can't be the best. in spirit fest 2 of sparks teams beat ECE, two ECE teams beat sparks, sooo, I'd say there pretty even. & it's an opinion, don't tell people who they think the best is a lie.

I think Sparks has a great up and coming program, although they are a smaller program with lots of cross overs, but the talent is there and they stunt like crazy maniacs. Overall ECE is a better program and there lower level teams are doing just as good as their higher level teams and are all age and skill appropriate, they have a good building program. Their level 4 teams and level 4.2 teams are all amazing this year. Sparks consistently beats ECE's Sr. 2 team, that is about it. I like both programs, but in my opinion ECE has a better program from top to bottom and the combination of the two gyms, Celebrity and East Elite, has strengthened the combined program in so many areas. ECE is in MA and CT, they do have a team or two in NH and some half year teams in NH as well, but the gym is in MA.

Back