All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sparks has been around for 7 years, haha theyre not a fairly new gym. and i know that sparks 2 and 3 team are not stacked with higher level girls the level 3 team is a pure level 3 team no doublers whats so ever although they are both very strong teams

actually, they do have level 5 crossover to level 2 - at Spritfest there was a list showing what teams crossovers came from and their level 2 teams had all three level 5 teams listed as crossovers.

Just kidding I just realized you only were talking about level 3 I don't think there's any on it possibly one but I might be wrong

yeah the level 3 team has no crossovers at all but level 2 only has like 2 people from level 5

yeah the level 3 team has no crossovers at all but level 2 only has like 2 people from level 5

I won't argue with you on the number of level 5 athletes that cross over to the youth and senior level 2 teams but there were an awful lot of Sparks level 5 athletes that stayed on the floor for level 2 awards at SpiritFest. The fact that any level 5 athlete is competing on a level 1 or 2 team is just wrong to me and is team stacking. ECE (and most other gyms) have their athletes compete on the team that matches their skill level and is successful at every level they compete in.

I think Sparks has a great up and coming program, although they are a smaller program with lots of cross overs, but the talent is there and they stunt like crazy maniacs. Overall ECE is a better program and there lower level teams are doing just as good as their higher level teams and are all age and skill appropriate, they have a good building program. Their level 4 teams and level 4.2 teams are all amazing this year. Sparks consistently beats ECE's Sr. 2 team, that is about it. I like both programs, but in my opinion ECE has a better program from top to bottom and the combination of the two gyms, Celebrity and East Elite, has strengthened the combined program in so many areas. ECE is in MA and CT, they do have a team or two in NH and some half year teams in NH as well, but the gym is in MA.
their senior open 5 has beaten ECE and there other teams always come second to ECE, not by much, or beat them. and you say that sparks lower level teams arent as strong as ECE's and then you say, that Sparks level 2 has consistently beat ECE's. so i would say that sparks have good teams all around,

Im not a big fan of this thread too much...in some states there are like 3 or 4 really amazing gyms and i feel like its really hard to pick just 1..Lets take New Jersey.. World Cup, SJS, Star athletics..and more im just having a brain fart. But those are 3 really good gyms that have there good teams and of course i feel like world cup has a strong level 5 and sjs is all around good and so is Star athletics but i just think its hard to pick just one!
Just sayinn :)

Alabama- ACE
California- CALI
Florida- Top Gun
Georgia- Stingrays
Illinois- Ultimate Athletics
Kansas- KC Cheer
Kentucky- Kentucky All Stars
Maryland- Twisters
Michigan- Elite Cheer Michigan
Missouri- Capitol City
Nebraska- Elite Cheer
New Hampshire- ECE
New Jersey- World Cup
North Carolina- Cheer Extreme
Oklahoma- Twist and Shout
Pennsylvania- FCA
South Carolina- Rockstar
South Dakota- Spirit of Dakota
Tennessee- Memphis Elite
Wisconsin- Green Bay Elite

Alabama: ACE
Arizona: AZ Power Extreme, Desert Storm Elite
California: California Allstars, CheerForce, Pacific Coast Magic
Colorado: Cheer Central Suns, Peak Athletics
Connecticut: USA Wildcats
Florida: Brandon, Cheer Express, Orlando Allstars, Top Gun
Georgia: C4 Longhorns, Georgia Allstars, Stingray Allstars
Illinois: Allstar Rebels, Cheer Alliance, Cheer Command, Ultimate Athletics
Indiana: ICE Allstars, Indiana Ultimate
Kansas: Cheer Eclipse, KC Cheer
Kentucky: GymTyme, Kentucky Allstars
Louisiana: Galaxy Allstars, Louisiana Cheer Force
Maryland: Maryland Marlins
Michigan: Trilogy
Missouri: Capitol City Cheer, Platinum Athletics
Nevada: Nevada Elite
New Hampshire: East Celebrity Elite
New Jersey: Allstar One, Central Jersey Allstars, New Jersey Spirit Explosion, South Jersey Storm, Star Athletics, World Cup
New York: Core Athletix
North Carolina: Charlotte Allstars, Cheer Extreme, Elite Cheer and Dance
Ohio: American Elite, Matrix, Midwest Cheer Elite, Step One
Oklahoma: Tribe Cheer, Twist and Shout
Pennsylvania: FCA Gems, Pittsburgh Superstars
South Carolina: Rockstar Cheer
Tennessee: ACE, Prime Tyme Athletics
Texas: Champion Cheer, Cheer Athletics, Spirit of Texas, Texas Lonestar Cheer
Utah: MAC Cheer
Virginia: FAME, USA Allstars
West Virginia: Basics Superstars (now Famous Superstars)
Wisconsin: Green Bay Elite

Thanks for mentioning Cheer Eclipse! its means alot since not very people know about us, our coed 5 is doing really well this year and currently has a partial paid bid to worlds and hopes do well at NCA!

Alabama: ACE
Arizona: AZ Power Extreme, Desert Storm Elite
California: California Allstars, CheerForce, Pacific Coast Magic
Colorado: Cheer Central Suns, Peak Athletics
Connecticut: USA Wildcats
Florida: Brandon, Cheer Express, Orlando Allstars, Top Gun
Georgia: C4 Longhorns, Georgia Allstars, Stingray Allstars
Illinois: Allstar Rebels, Cheer Alliance, Cheer Command, Ultimate Athletics
Indiana: ICE Allstars, Indiana Ultimate
Kansas: Cheer Eclipse, KC Cheer
Kentucky: GymTyme, Kentucky Allstars
Louisiana: Galaxy Allstars, Louisiana Cheer Force
Maryland: Maryland Marlins
Michigan: Trilogy
Missouri: Capitol City Cheer, Platinum Athletics
Nevada: Nevada Elite
New Hampshire: East Celebrity Elite
New Jersey: Allstar One, Central Jersey Allstars, New Jersey Spirit Explosion, South Jersey Storm, Star Athletics, World Cup
New York: Core Athletix
North Carolina: Charlotte Allstars, Cheer Extreme, Elite Cheer and Dance
Ohio: American Elite, Matrix, Midwest Cheer Elite, Step One
Oklahoma: Tribe Cheer, Twist and Shout
Pennsylvania: FCA Gems, Pittsburgh Superstars
South Carolina: Rockstar Cheer
Tennessee: ACE, Prime Tyme Athletics
Texas: Champion Cheer, Cheer Athletics, Spirit of Texas, Texas Lonestar Cheer
Utah: MAC Cheer
Virginia: FAME, USA Allstars
West Virginia: Basics Superstars (now Famous Superstars)
Wisconsin: Green Bay Elite

You basically listed every gym in IL except ICE

ahaha i loved how almost everyone who put a list for every state put a ? for michigan! haha

Gotta say Trilogy and MIX for level 5
Elite/ Vizion/ and Trilogy for overall!

Back