All-Star Best Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 28, 2011
What are you favorite cheer shoes of all time? Did they hold up?

The reason I ask is because the gym I am at is looking to switch from nfinity shoes, I like them, the only problem is half way through the season, mine ALWAYS fell apart. I had two pairs, competition and practice shoes as well.

varsity inspire! even though i've only had them a few months i really like them. my team had the choice between nfinitys and varsitys and the people that chose nfinity's shoes are already falling apart but mine still look great so far.

Varsity's inspire is basically the same thing as infinity's but are a little more durable.

Agreed, but nfinitys seem to be lighter. I love any shoe thats lightweight though with a durable base to fly on. I dont like them to be bendy and for my ankle to roll easily

I love the Nfinity Phoenix! Super lightweight and perfect for my narrow feet! I didn't like the way the Varsity Inspire fit with all of the curves in the sole of the shoe. It was uncomfortable to me. :p

We have varsity inspires. Won't be getting them again. A lot of girls are already on their second pair and we got them in July. The heel is also so bulky, it feels like you are propped up.

so wait,
varsity inspires are good or bad ?

im level 3/4 tumbler and i back and base. my infinitys arnt holding out, should i switch to varsitys or no ?

Platinum wore Reebok HiTops and I loved them so much I took them to college with me. They are extremely sturdy but they're still really light. I also love the soles. They're smooth enough that they don't hurt the bases hands and they're narrower than normal soles. I have really weak ankles and they have ankle straps to help with stability. Now I think you can even order them online in custom colors :)

so wait,
varsity inspires are good or bad ?

im level 3/4 tumbler and i back and base. my infinitys arnt holding out, should i switch to varsitys or no ?
I think they're bad, but I'm sure you will find just as many people that think they are bad or good. I would suggest if you have a friend that has them asking to borrow them for a practice and see how you like them.

I think they're bad, but I'm sure you will find just as many people that think they are bad or good. I would suggest if you have a friend that has them asking to borrow them for a practice and see how you like them.
ahh, i dont know anyone who has a pair of them yet. thats why im worried about getting them, dont wanna get them if im not going to like them. do they hold out very good ? and do they have any suport ?

ahh, i dont know anyone who has a pair of them yet. thats why im worried about getting them, dont wanna get them if im not going to like them. do they hold out very good ? and do they have any suport ?
Ours aren't. We have used them 4 - 5 days a week since July. A lot of my team has already ordered a second pair. Last week one girl got a hole in hers. They also get really dirty, really easily. As far as support goes I think they are good and looks wise they look almost identical to the infinities, but they aren't holding up very well.

My varsities really stretched out and got so soft it was hard to fly in them. They are super comfy and great for jumps because I can point my toes easily with the flex sole, but other than that they kinda failed. I abandoned them after six months and I'm now wearing nfinity evos which I adore. I'd rather pay a little more and have the arch support and better sole structure. Pretty much any shoe that is built so light is not going to be durable, but I've paid more for jeans that do nothing more than make my legs look good… so the cost for shoes (and replacing them as needed) that are an integral part of my sport, and health and well being as an athlete is something I don't really think twice about.

Ours aren't. We have used them 4 - 5 days a week since July. A lot of my team has already ordered a second pair. Last week one girl got a hole in hers. They also get really dirty, really easily. As far as support goes I think they are good and looks wise they look almost identical to the infinities, but they aren't holding up very well.
oh, okayy thank you veryy much !! that helps alott !! :D

Latest posts

Back