UCA
Kentucky
Morehead
Alabama
Tenneessee
Indiana
UCF
Deleware

I get much more into NCA since they have so many different divisions, but I have my favorites in UCA that I never miss out on seeing videos of and rooting for.

Going to have to disagree..... Texas Tech should be in there well before TVCC and probably at the top of the Texas list.
I mean i see ur point but thats hard to say if were comparing championships. Tech is UNBELIEVABLE dont get me wrong, but hasnt been this good until the last threes years. But for as most winning programs, it has to go SFA 12 large coed and 2 small coed, TVCC with 9 and Navarro with 8. That's just strictly off trophy count and nothing else. everyone has their opinion on what "the best" means and they are entitled to it.

Definitely. Another state that has plenty of top college squads is Kentucky. You got the University of Kentucky (18 UCA Division I-A Championships), the University of Louisville (15 NCA Division I-A Championships, 7 NCA All-Girl I-A Championships and 7 NCA Small Coed I-A Championships), Morehead State University (20 UCA Division I Championships and 8 UCA All-Girl Championships), Western Kentucky University (one of the top squads at the UCA College Nationals), Eastern Kentucky University, and Northern Kentucky University.

Definitely. Another state that has plenty of top college squads is Kentucky. You got the University of Kentucky (18 UCA Division I-A Championships), the University of Louisville (15 NCA Division I-A Championships, 7 NCA All-Girl I-A Championships and 7 NCA Small Coed I-A Championships), Morehead State University (20 UCA Division I Championships and 8 UCA All-Girl Championships), Western Kentucky University (one of the top squads at the UCA College Nationals), Eastern Kentucky University, and Northern Kentucky University.

factually incorrect again... UL Large Coed has won 16 NCA National Championships

factually incorrect again... UL Large Coed has won 16 NCA National Championships

Yeah, she operates under the delusion that she's associated with UK Cheer (she isn't. at all.). Looks like she's now moving on to claim UofL. I mean, one of my really good friends cheered at UofL, but I would never say anything about the program and how they operate-because I'm not a part of the program.

So she miscounted by one, it's not that big of a deal. She wasn't trying to put them down or diminish their achievement.

It isn't that she was trying to do that, but take a look at all of her posts. She talks about nothing but Kentucky cheer (high school and college) while stating the wrong information several times. This is a common thing from this girl and people are getting rather annoyed by it because she is not in any way a part of any of the programs she reps, she isn't even from the state of Kentucky. Take a gander at all of her posts they are rather interesting.

It isn't that she was trying to do that, but take a look at all of her posts. She talks about nothing but Kentucky cheer (high school and college) while stating the wrong information several times. This is a common thing from this girl and people are getting rather annoyed by it because she is not in any way a part of any of the programs she reps, she isn't even from the state of Kentucky. Take a gander at all of her posts they are rather interesting.
I know she does and I am against her doing that, but in that post she said nothing about cheering at any of those schools, she just said that it is a very talented state (which is true) and then listed the number of national titles many of the schools have won to back up her point but miscounted for one of them. I don't see the problem with her making a small mistake.

I know she does and I am against her doing that, but in that post she said nothing about cheering at any of those schools, she just said that it is a very talented state (which is true) and then listed the number of national titles many of the schools have won to back up her point but miscounted for one of them. I don't see the problem with her making a small mistake.

All he did was tell her that she was incorrect and he stated the correct number of titles he could have said a lot more. It goes back to people telling her to stop trying to act like a member of a program, it follows you around the entire board so when you make a post that is what people are going to think.

I'm sorry. I miscalculated U of L's victories.

I wouldn't worry about it...anyone can make a mistake. My husband is a die hard Giants and Red Sox fan. He wears their logo on everything from hats to jackets. He calls them his team. We don't live in NY or Massachusetts. When one of their games is going to be on ...he says that he is going to "watch my team". I am sure he doesn't always have all of their stats 100% right. University of Kentucky, Louisville and Moorehead are all amazing...whether you are from the state or not...how can you not be a fan of their excellence...which you seem to be.

UMASS Dartmouth I suppose you're talking about?? There are a few UMASS' in MA, lol.

I'm a proud UMass Amherst alum, which, as far as I'm concerned, is what UMass on it's own means (it is the flagship after all!), and I was going to say that can't be what you're talking about. Ha.

Amherst is D1 and Dartmouth is D3, but Dartmouth is certainly the better program of the two. And since Bridgewater State beat UMass Dartmouth this year, I would have to say they're the best college team from Mass.

NH has some VERY good high school cheerleading (look up Pinkerton Academy) and that's only getting better too! I can't wait to see them this year.
PA is an awesome team! i cheer now in college with a girl who used to cheer there :)

Back