All-Star Best Deal On Nfinity Vengence?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer4evah

Cheer Parent
Apr 20, 2011
I am going to order my daughter a new pair of sneakers today. I've been looking at a few websites and it looks like most places are selling the vengence for $84.99. Anyone seen any deals better than that? Also, does anyone know of places with the best prices for shipping? Just want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything better than what I've been seeing.

Thanks.

I am going to order my daughter a new pair of sneakers today. I've been looking at a few websites and it looks like most places are selling the vengence for $84.99. Anyone seen any deals better than that? Also, does anyone know of places with the best prices for shipping? Just want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything better than what I've been seeing.

Thanks.

The nfinity website lists where their shoes are sold online. They're all going to be $84.99 since nfinity sets the price.

Some stores might have spend so much money save money specials or free shipping over $X. Your best bet for that is usually to put the website into retailmenot.com and that will show you any coupon codes they have going on.

I know Eastbay has free shipping on $75 or more. They also apparently have 15% off $75+ sitewide with the promo code from this RetailMeNot: Eastbay Coupon Codes: 2012 Coupons, Free Shipping, Promo Codes for Eastbay Shoes

I bought my CP's on Amazon from Eric McCrite company for $84.99. I bought her Evolutions from them last year too. I researched places to buy them as well and this is about as good as it gets. The shipping was $5.95 and they ship fast.

There's a company by us, Rogans Shoes, that sells the Vengeance for $80 last I checked. They have a website, but the Nfinity's aren't listed. You'd have to call one of the stores and actually order directly with a live person. I'd suggest calling the Mundelein, IL location. That's where we go and they're awesome there. If you tell them she's an allstar cheerleader, they may also give you a discount (we get 10% off). Their number is 847-566-6077

Oh, and all shipping in the US is free.

Thank you all! This is why it's best to ask the experts on Fierce Board first :)

I'm going to try Eastbay first - if I can use both coupons it will be the best deal. I'm just not sure how it will work out yet though because after 15% off they would be just under $75, so I'm not sure if I'll get the free shipping.

If that doesn't work Rogans Shoes will be my next phone call - thanks KikiD22 for their info!

Ashley thanks for the coupon code for Eastbay. I ended up ordering through them. You can't use more than one coupon code though, so I had to choose between the free shipping or the 15% off. The 15% off was the better deal, so total with shipping the shoes came to $80.23 which I thought was great!

Team Cheer has free shipping on orders over 75 bucks. They're still 84.99, but the shipping is free. That's where I always order my daughter's shoes.

Back