Best Gyms In Massachusetts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is just my opinion i do not view them as a very good gym
Interesting. What makes a gym "good" in your opinion? Just curious because from everything I've heard and seen they're pretty successful and seem to hang with the best of the best locally and nationally.

Interesting. What makes a gym "good" in your opinion? Just curious because from everything I've heard and seen they're pretty successful and seem to hang with the best of the best locally and nationally.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume she has some sort of beef with them. As a MA resident, I would say Sparks and Pro have the strongest programs 1-5.

a new gym just started last year in waltham called for the love of cheer, its a brand new program so theyre still figuring everything out but they had some talented little kids on their junior 3 team

sparks has been sucssesfulle i personally have no problem with them i no many people that have left there and everyone i no there has a had a tumble block and they never seem to preform well at worlds jmo andd no i do not cheer at any of those gyms

just because people left sparks and they think its bad does not mean its bad. people leave every gym for numerous reasons. and yeah superstars had an off day at worlds but everybody has those! they are super talented and sparks is a FAMILY

sparks has been sucssesfulle i personally have no problem with them i no many people that have left there and everyone i no there has a had a tumble block and they never seem to preform well at worlds jmo andd no i do not cheer at any of those gyms
Well, lots people leave gyms all the time for all kinds of reasons. They're busting out some fierce tumbling for a gym full of blocks LOL!! Kind of odd reasons to say they're not good. Sounds more like you just don't like 'em and that's certainly your perogative!

Well, lots people leave gyms all the time for all kinds of reasons. They're busting out some fierce tumbling for a gym full of blocks LOL!! Kind of odd reasons to say they're not good. Sounds more like you just don't like 'em and that's certainly your perogative!

As with all things, schools, sports, and life, what works for some may not work for others. People leave all different gyms for all different reasons. Moving, divisions, ages etc.... Sparks does really well and pushes out some amazing talent, and so does ECE. As far as PA, I am not sure how they place, so I can't really say. Full House is very entertaining as well. I love watching them.

However, it's all about what fits. Just like buying a car, getting a new job, or house, or town, whatever. Good news is, human beings are free to choose what is best for them :)

Shop till dawn clearly you have some negativity towards the Sparks program...Last year it was another MA program that you had some extremely negative comments about, and perhaps you should think before you comment.

I say ECE and Spirit Central. Sparks does have a lot of talented kids but not so impressive coaching. In the past they have been nasty to athletes and oarents like. They do draw in athletes every year based on their routines etc but also have a mass exodus every year as well which is why they have not grown over the past few years.

Id say my favorites are ECE and spirit central. My new favorite gym from mass is pro athletics. Their skills get soo much better every year as a new gym and all their routines are fierce and exciting to watch no matter what level it is!!!

Back