All-Star Best Heel Stretch

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lnb04wws5d1qalpdio1_400.jpg
How is that even possible??:eek:

Can I PLEASE shimmy this a million times? I hate when people say they have a straight leg when its really a scale thats super close to their body.
Don't really understand this comment since a scale is pulled in a totally different hip position???
These are all amazing stretches but they all have the same prob, they're heel isn't facing forward. They're more like over stretches. Just how straight leg scorpions aren't really scorpions unless the knee is facing to the back.
Also, I have always heard of heel stretches, front stretches, power stretches, and over stretches(bows)....I have always thought a heel stretch had the heel slightly turned???

Don't really understand this comment since a scale is pulled in a totally different hip position???

Also, I have always heard of heel stretches, front stretches, power stretches, and over stretches(bows)....I have always thought a heel stretch had the heel slightly turned???
what she is referring to is that when you pull a bow, your hip is turned out so the knee is facing in toward the side of your body. In a heel stretch, your knee should be more in front and facing the front of your body.

However, i like the way stretched look slightly turned out.

Back