All-Star Best Jumps Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

47450_440476838928_590578928_5063008_4434591_n.jpg

you all put my jumps to shame... :oops:
That is not bad, ESP for girl jumps. (curse guys for jumping higher)
I did notice back foot wasnt pointed though lol :D

hahah it was at the beach! i hate sand- lol.
sidenote: this was before i lost 20 pounds. i promise im not a chubster anymore!

When you jump and swing your arms above your head with your fingers spread open and your bring your legs up knees facing out soles of shoes touching
we call it a strawberry jump... heheh and when you jump in the shape of a moon (back arched hands up) its a 'banana' jump... it was my teams inside joke last year! :D

This is actually really good! same with your toe touch (my toe touch sucks, so I'm extremely impressed with yours!)
My only grievance is fist placement, and it's just a personal preference. I know in hurdles a lot of people put it in touch down, I prefer more of like a closed high V, so the thumbs are pointing in towards the foot, but that's just me! anyways, good job! especially considering it's on the beach.

This is actually really good! same with your toe touch (my toe touch sucks, so I'm extremely impressed with yours!)
My only grievance is fist placement, and it's just a personal preference. I know in hurdles a lot of people put it in touch down, I prefer more of like a closed high V, so the thumbs are pointing in towards the foot, but that's just me! anyways, good job! especially considering it's on the beach.
Thank you so much! i'm so used to jumping on hard floor (hurdler was on the beach, toetouch was on my bedroom floor) but i'm only used to it because i haven't been able to do allstar for the past 2 years so i've been doing high school- the floor is a MAJOR difference. lol. but i go to the allstar gym a ton and work on jumps and stuff on there too! i'll try to get a pic of it on the spring floor sometime this week when i go to brandon to tumble!:rolleyes:

Back