All-Star Best Places To Buy Cheer Clothing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What are the best places to buy Nike pros, spanks, bows, sports bras etc? Also what are the best cheer shoes to buy? :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

As for cheer shoes, it depends on your CP's skill level. A level 1 or 2 CP doesn't need $90 Nfinity shoes. Once they start getting higher tumbling skills, go for the lighter, more expensive shoes. I bout my level 1 (almost 2) CP a pair of converse cheer shoes for $16 from omnicheer. As for bows, save yourself some money and learn to make them (it's not tooo difficult).

Not sure if you have an Academy Sports in your area, but I regularly see Nike Pros on their discount racks. I saw two or three styles marked down to 5.99 a month or two ago. Sizes and colors vary every time I find them.

As for cheer shoes, it depends on your CP's skill level. A level 1 or 2 CP doesn't need $90 Nfinity shoes. Once they start getting higher tumbling skills, go for the lighter, more expensive shoes. I bout my level 1 (almost 2) CP a pair of converse cheer shoes for $16 from omnicheer. As for bows, save yourself some money and learn to make them (it's not tooo difficult).
Ooooh you are most definitely way more creative and talented than me. My husband and I both tried to make a bow but we both failed miserably. Our finished product was embarrassing.

richard's Sporting Goods does have an incredible supply of Nike Pros. Academy is more likely to put them on sale, however I find that their selection is always pretty sparse.
For bows, I'd search around on Etsy! I've found some really cute bows for inexpensive prices there.

I have practice sets like the picture of my avatar. I also do practice/competition bow packages.....cheerstones.net

Nike Pros - Ebay, Dicks Sporting Goods, Sports Authority and if you have one in your area Olympia Sports (they also go on sale at this store and they carry a good selection of the sports bras and shorts as well)

Cheer Shoes - teamcheer - I have bought many, many pairs of nfinity's from them - My personal preference is the nfinity vengeance because I like how lightweight they are, but they do have issues with threads starting to rip and coming apart in areas, I do like the Varsity Last Pass which my daughter also has
as well.

My cp has lots and lots of sports bras from many different places, but her cheer athletics ones from Rebel Athletics I would say are her favorite. She has them in multiple colors and styles.

I like piabows for custom bows she does an amazing job.

Back