High School Best Shoes For High School Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

viv

Feb 16, 2016
Hi. I need to purchase a pair of cheer shoes because I am trying out for my school team in April. I have never bought cheer shoes before (or even worn a pair) and right now I just practice in my Nike Frees. I have no idea what to look for in a shoe and do not want to make an uneducated purchase. What shoe brand/style would you recommend for a high school cheerleader?

Hi. I need to purchase a pair of cheer shoes because I am trying out for my school team in April. I have never bought cheer shoes before (or even worn a pair) and right now I just practice in my Nike Frees. I have no idea what to look for in a shoe and do not want to make an uneducated purchase. What shoe brand/style would you recommend for a high school cheerleader?
I would not buy shoes now. Most teams will have the girls purchase the same shoe. You will more than likely end up having to buy another pair of you make the team

One year, for tryouts, the girls were not allowed to wear anything cheer related. No bows, no cheer shoes, nothing. Tryout outfit was a white tshirt and black shorts.

Something with a little extra body. Shoes like the Nfinity veangance are more suited to the blue mat. A game day style shoe if you do sideline will be good. But check your team doesn't have everyone get the same shoe first.

Like the others said, I would check and see if your school has a specific cheer shoe they want everyone to have. My school uses the Nfinity Evolutions, which I personally think are very comfortable :)
Good luck at tryouts!

Back