All-Star best up and coming gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2010
what is the best up and coming gym with a worlds team? preferably a small gym with like eight or less teams?

what is the best up and coming gym with a worlds team? preferably a small gym with like eight or less teams?

Small gym with 8 teams? Interesting.

Assuming they are all small teams and mostly full, that's approximately 140-160 kids, which is double the size of the USASF small gym standard of 75.

Small gym with 8 teams? Interesting.

Assuming they are all small teams and mostly full, that's approximately 140-160 kids, which is double the size of the USASF small gym standard of 75.

haha i didnt know how many teams because some gyms have like 13 teams..it was just a random number

Pro Athletics.
Its only their second year and if the first year is any indication, then theyll be amazing!

... on second thought.... im pretty sure they have more than 8 teams.

If your talking about Champion All Stars in TX they are by far not a small gym...lol

Prodigy All Stars (ok just looked them up and they have 16 teams so maybe not so small?)
Arizona Myths (gym gets better every year)
Green Bay Elite (I don't know if you would say they are up and coming...but they are small and growing momentum!)

Pro Athletics.
Its only their second year and if the first year is any indication, then theyll be amazing!

... on second thought.... im pretty sure they have more than 8 teams.

They're so great! In their second year, they have TWO level 5 teams. Their junior 3 won Cheersport last year. I love watching them.

Back