Music Best Voice Over Style

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Comparing these 2?... Hands down Ace Thunderbirds with Patrick's IMO. Not a fan of the vocals in the other mix...
I think the same thing. Just getting a feel for people's tastes so I can adjust my style of VO accordingly. Thanks for the input!

im not gonna go by popularity. yours :) i really have never liked patricks VOs (not hatin jus sayin not my taste)

im not gonna go by popularity. yours :) i really have never liked patricks VOs (not hatin jus sayin not my taste)
Thanks! I'm slowly perfecting my voice overs since I just started making my own not too long ago. Thank you for the kind words!

I personally like the south elite better. Main reason - the variety (male and female) and each one has a different tone to it or something. I like the ones by Patrick ok, but I feel like they're always so 1 dimensional, if that makes any sense!

I personally like the south elite better. Main reason - the variety (male and female) and each one has a different tone to it or something. I like the ones by Patrick ok, but I feel like they're always so 1 dimensional, if that makes any sense!
Makes perfect sense dude. Almost like it's too much studio/professional type production with not variety. Like, it sounds too much like something you'd hear on mainstream radio from start to finish... Not enough variety and too conventional.

Butttt I favor his quality over the South Elite one. That one just sounds like someone screaming into a stage mic where as Patricks is all high quality mainstream type sound. It's almost like there needs to be a happy median...

Makes perfect sense dude. Almost like it's too much studio/professional type production with not variety. Like, it sounds too much like something you'd hear on mainstream radio from start to finish... Not enough variety and too conventional.

Butttt I favor his quality over the South Elite one. That one just sounds like someone screaming into a stage mic where as Patricks is all high quality mainstream type sound. It's almost like there needs to be a happy median...
That's what I have been working on most. I have my main style of VO down which is just straight forward like Patrick's, now, just trying to work on having a variety of different styles. It's hard though. I don't really have the best voice for it! lol

Back