All-Star Best Way To Clean My Cheer Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2012
I would like to clean them before comp this weekend. Any suggestions on how I can clean my Infinities? I have liquid, powder detergent, and I also have Oxyclean! Should I was them in the washer? Or just with a brush? I don't know really I usually just buy new ones but I wanna keep this a little longer.

If you're just looking to wash the not fabric part a wet washcloth should work fine, but I'm not sure about the cloth part. Hope this helps!

Same here...throw some bleach in and they come out sparkly white. I don't dry mine in the dryer though....I just let them air dry overnight.

Most of our gym wears Nfinity Evolutions (some chose the Varsity counterpart to that this year, my Cp's included) however, our coach recommends washing them in the dishwasher and leaving them outside to air dry completely. I've never tried it (they have 2 pairs of shoes, one for practice and one for competitions so they stay pretty sparkly) but that's the recommendation from one of our head coach/owners.

I have the Nike Cheer Flash shoes and they are made of leather and some kind of shiny sythetic material. The leather cleans really well but I'm at a loss as to how I can get the synth parts white again... :(

media.nl

Most of our gym wears Nfinity Evolutions (some chose the Varsity counterpart to that this year, my Cp's included) however, our coach recommends washing them in the dishwasher and leaving them outside to air dry completely. I've never tried it (they have 2 pairs of shoes, one for practice and one for competitions so they stay pretty sparkly) but that's the recommendation from one of our head coach/owners.
I'll do that! thank you!

Back