All-Star Best/worst Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@titaniummom that is the perfect amout of glitter. I think instead of using an eyelid full of glitter shadow teams should just buy some glitter liner and add just a smidge to give the eyes a little pop. Maybe even a pretty green liner on the bottom (Urban Decay makes gorgeous green liners that stay put a long time).

I have the perfect Urban Decay liner for CEA that would look so so good on the lower lash line to add a little pop of teal without overdoing it.

This is how my team has been doing our make up for the last few years. It's just a smokey eye with a blue glittler liner and a peachy pink lipstick- subtle, but matches nicely with our sequins! Now if only everybody could do their smokey eyes in the same way...
zuldvt.jpg

This is how my team has been doing our make up for the last few years. It's just a smokey eye with a blue glittler liner and a peachy pink lipstick- subtle, but matches nicely with our sequins! Now if only everybody could do their smokey eyes in the same way...
zuldvt.jpg
Love your make up!

I'm not a fan of bright red lips on little girls, but IF their makeup artist (parent) chooses a sheer gloss rather than hooker-matte red, it can still look good.
DEAD....#fierceboardproblems

Back