All-Star Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Canadian bids should have their own wiki.

You can only obtain a bid in the country which you are from. So there should be a US bid category, and an international bid.

I'm still waiting to update bids from this weekend. From what I heard, WSA was a hot mess (including a restricted team getting a bid?) and I don't know anyone that competed at PacWest, lol.
WSAs paid in Louisiana went to Apex's international team Wrath

I'm still waiting to update bids from this weekend. From what I heard, WSA was a hot mess (including a restricted team getting a bid?) and I don't know anyone that competed at PacWest, lol.
Pac West Bids (found on facebook)

Cheer
Paid: South Elite Allstars (Small Coed)
At Large: Denali Allstars (Small Coed), Thunder Elite Allstars (Small Senior), Champion Cheer (Small Senior)

Dance
Partial Paid: Eastern Washington Elite (Senior Hip Hop)
At Large: Eastern Washington Elite (Senior Jazz), Connect Allstars (Senior Hip Hop)

Besides handing a restricted team a bid, they also didn't have anything organized and ASKED a team if they had a bid or not. The team answered no, and he handed them a bid. One of the worst bid competition I have EVER attended.

Just another little bit of information about WSA: The judges weren't worlds qualified judges AND they weren't using the worlds score sheet.

Also, the judges admitted to scoring the team that got the full paid higher because they wanted to have them get the full paid.

In all, this was a shady competition.

Back