All-Star Big Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 15, 2011
We all know the "big name gyms", but which gym actually has the most athletes? at a single location? and who has the most at multiple locations combined?

I would be interested in hearing ACE's number's for this year. If they haven't caught up to us I'm sure they're not far behind at this point.

ACEDAD samantha says

I think Stingrays would be right up there for a single location. Multiple locations would have to be CEA or ACE.

i guess i didn't see there was another thread on this... i didn't realize that other one mentioned in the country too :) my bad!

I think Stingrays had the most in one location for the last couple of years, but CA added a few hundred this past year, so that may have changed. Depending on how you count it, CA has between 850-1000 unique individuals on 40 or so competitive teams (all star, prep/rec, special needs, dance) in one location. I don't know Stingray numbers, though.

I think Stingrays had the most in one location for the last couple of years, but CA added a few hundred this past year, so that may have changed. Depending on how you count it, CA has between 850-1000 unique individuals on 40 or so competitive teams (all star, prep/rec, special needs, dance) in one location. I don't know Stingray numbers, though.

I think Rays is similar when adding up all teams at Marietta.

But wouldn't Stingray's be considered a multiple location gym this season with the addition of John's Creek? Or is it close enough to the Marietta location that they still consider it 1 location?

But wouldn't Stingray's be considered a multiple location gym this season with the addition of John's Creek? Or is it close enough to the Marietta location that they still consider it 1 location?
I think he meant numbers at JUST the Marietta gym.

Back