High School Biggest Hs Games You Have Ever Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 17, 2011
My HS football team has been very successful over the years and Ive had the privilege to be apart of football games on Comcast and three state games that we of course, won. We have drawn crowds bigger then our AHL hockey teams in our area, I was wondering what everyone else got to cheer for? Really big rival soccer games? State wrestling? Anything worth bragging about!

Screenshot2011-07-30at44533PM.png

Screenshot2011-07-30at44345PM.png

I dont cheer for my school but 2 school years ago my high school made it to states and thats held in ford field in detroit and our cheerleaders got to cheer that game. This past school year they played a game at Eastern Michigan University. 2 years ago when we made it to states our football team went 13-1 so the games are packed! my school has close to 3,000 kids without freshmen (they are in the junior highs) and we're the 2nd biggest in the state.

My school was in the playoff's this year but I unfortunately was in florida and wasnt able to make the game.
Do you by chance go to Lombard? haha im just curious i think they won state this year...

Hmmm...I think the biggest crowd we have ever cheered with would be maybe roughly 200-300 ish. Most of them being for the other team :) People honestly didnt take our football team to seriously but win or lose I would have supported those boys no matter what!

My town has 2 highschools, so naturally we're rivals. The quarterback for my school's rival is actually ranked #1 in the nation (Gunner Kiel, who just announced that he's attending IU in 2012) so our game against them will be on ESPN this year! I'm so pumped. We've also gotten the chance to cheer at Lucas Oil Stadium, the Colts' stadium which is where the Super Bowl will be held this year, and I think we're cheering there again this year. We get to do our competition routine at half time too. Needless to say, I'm soooo excited for this year to start!

My school was in the playoff's this year but I unfortunately was in florida and wasnt able to make the game.
Do you by chance go to Lombard? haha im just curious i think they won state this year...
No I don't haha, I think you can find my school if you search three-peat state wins Illinois football. :)

My town has 2 highschools, so naturally we're rivals. The quarterback for my school's rival is actually ranked #1 in the nation (Gunner Kiel, who just announced that he's attending IU in 2012) so our game against them will be on ESPN this year! I'm so pumped. We've also gotten the chance to cheer at Lucas Oil Stadium, the Colts' stadium which is where the Super Bowl will be held this year, and I think we're cheering there again this year. We get to do our competition routine at half time too. Needless to say, I'm soooo excited for this year to start!
I wish we got that type of recognition at our school.. We don't even get to do half times! Thats awesome about the quarter back though.

I just graduated from Jenks High School where we have a HUGE state rivalry against Union .. We almost always finish #1/#2 so it gets pretty big attention. Our rivalry has been going on for over a decade I'm sure. Every year tho we h ave the "Backyard Bowl" which is our regular season game against union, which we have to hold at the University of Tulsa because we attract around 30000 people. Then most likely both teams get to the state finals so then we have another game like that. The State Championship game is usually held at Oklahoma State, which is a really cool experience to cheer at. Our rivalry has had many documentaries done including "King of the Mountain" and ESPN coverage. So, I was lucky to get two big HS games a year. :)

I didn't get to cheer for them. But for football our seniors that just graduated only lost 1 game there 4 years of high school. The game they lost was there last game :( but there season was amazing! I hope they are undefeated this year!!

My daughter made freshman cheer captain for her high school this year. They are a 5A high school in Texas that made it to state playoffs last football season and they played at the Dallas Cowboy stadium. I'm hoping they can make it to state this year too. It's an awsome stadium. She has had all-star competitions at the stadium, but it would be a fantastic experience to be able to cheer at the state football playoffs there.

My junior year in high school we got to go play against Hoover Alabama. It was a great experience as we are from Florida! I cheered for Timmy Tebow he was the QB at my high school. That same year we made it to states and won! Great season!

3 words: Texas Football Playoffs
There truly is nothing else like Texas Football on friday nights. It's insane yet amazing at the same time. Quite frankly the 4A/5A Texas high school stadiums are bigger and nicer than many other states college stadiums.

Back