High School Biggest Hs Games You Have Ever Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my highschool football team went to states at the giants stadium againts mountain lakes, it was soooo coldd and snowingg therefor noone showed up!!! haha mountain lakes won..
but if your talking about like the most crowded game, is when my town plays mountain lakes before states cause we always only loose to them.

We just had a HUGE game last night and it was on ESPN U! I go to Columbus North (Indiana) and we played Columbus East, who has the #1 ranked high school quarterback in the country, Gunner Kiel. Even though ESPN was mainly there to cover Gunner, we won! There were over 10,000 people there. It was awesome!!!!!

My high school dating back to 2004 and the 11 years before that went to the state championship 9 out of 11 years- in division 5a which was the largest in our state at the time. We were ranked nationally many times and was the powerhouse for football in Tennessee.

I didn't cheer but of course we definitely had some large attendance at these games!

In 1995 Riverdale played BA and the attendance was 28,500.
In 2004 Riverdale played Franklin and the attendance was 14,000.

- now I know for a fact those numbers were higher. Those numbers only include ticket sales that where purchased during that game time slot. They play several state games for the different divisions before they played 5a so you could come early and watch the other games and stay all day for the same price which is what most die hard football fans do to see some good action. Therefore the attendance for them was not counted for that particular game!!

Also, the largest game I remember that was at an actual high school stadium that I attended would be
Riverdale vs Lincoln County in 2003 with over 9000 people packed in to their stadium!

A regular season game to our rival in town
Riverdale vs Oakland in 1998 had 20,000.

Another big game I'm aware of is 2 teams from Ohio-
Massilon vs McKinley in 2002 had a 45,000 in attendance which is incredible.

As far as currently one of the biggest games is 2 highly ranked teams out of KY annually play during regular season with over 35,000 in attendance! Best part about this is they are both all male schools.

Now I normally would not have mentioned them but my old high school actually traveled to KY to play the number 2 ranked team in the state of KY (St. X /6A) yesterday and they beat them. So looks like my school who is also currently ranked #2 in TN is back to being powerhouse in football and we now have division 6A here which is now our largest.

The reason I say all this is because I was really excited about beating the team we did but with them being all male I didn't expect them to have cheerleaders and I saw those females with my own eyes so that's baffling. Although they didn't bring the fans yesterday like they normally do when they play trinity I feel it must be an amazing experience for them to get to cheer in front of that many fans all the time!!

If only 3000 fans showed up to our games I'd be bummed haha. 6,000 would probably be around normal unless it's like raining or snowing really bad!!

44354665-5ec7-5b50.jpg

Here is a pic, this is during a regular season game and a little more than half of the home side(so not the best pic to show it)! But we only have like 2400 ppl that go to this school so it has nothing on @Seeker30 school which I'm so jealous of haha!
My high school dating back to 2004 and the 11 years before that went to the state championship 9 out of 11 years- in division 5a which was the largest in our state at the time. We were ranked nationally many times and was the powerhouse for football in Tennessee.

I didn't cheer but of course we definitely had some large attendance at these games!

In 1995 Riverdale played BA and the attendance was 28,500.
In 2004 Riverdale played Franklin and the attendance was 14,000.

- now I know for a fact those numbers were higher. Those numbers only include ticket sales that where purchased during that game time slot. They play several state games for the different divisions before they played 5a so you could come early and watch the other games and stay all day for the same price which is what most die hard football fans do to see some good action. Therefore the attendance for them was not counted for that particular game!!

Also, the largest game I remember that was at an actual high school stadium that I attended would be
Riverdale vs Lincoln County in 2003 with over 9000 people packed in to their stadium!

A regular season game to our rival in town
Riverdale vs Oakland in 1998 had 20,000.

Another big game I'm aware of is 2 teams from Ohio-
Massilon vs McKinley in 2002 had a 45,000 in attendance which is incredible.

As far as currently one of the biggest games is 2 highly ranked teams out of KY annually play during regular season with over 35,000 in attendance! Best part about this is they are both all male schools.

Now I normally would not have mentioned them but my old high school actually traveled to KY to play the number 2 ranked team in the state of KY (St. X /6A) yesterday and they beat them. So looks like my school who is also currently ranked #2 in TN is back to being powerhouse in football and we now have division 6A here which is now our largest.

The reason I say all this is because I was really excited about beating the team we did but with them being all male I didn't expect them to have cheerleaders and I saw those females with my own eyes so that's baffling. Although they didn't bring the fans yesterday like they normally do when they play trinity I feel it must be an amazing experience for them to get to cheer in front of that many fans all the time!!

If only 3000 fans showed up to our games I'd be bummed haha. 6,000 would probably be around normal unless it's like raining or snowing really bad!!

Back