OT Blackberry Problems?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 1, 2011
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem and what you did to fix it.
I have a blackberry curve, its the new one with like the silver around the outside. My trackpad is like really messed up.. it will move around my screen like without me touching it. Ill scroll down slightly and it will pull the page all the way to the top! and when I'm typing it will jump to the middle of what im writing and start typing again from there. and it changes my letters to have like accents on it. I already tried turning the sensitivity level down.

Should i get a new blackberry or switch to an iphone?

Right now I have a blackberry thats crap, and I'm upgrading to the IPhone in August when my upgrade from ATT is available...however all of my Phone Geek friends suggested waiting until September because thats when the Iphone 5 (i think) is rumored to be released when Apple releases its Ipod updates. Typically iphone changes have always been in June. Doubt the style the iphone will change since it just changed and itll probably be just a system change...which people with current Iphones can just download...nothing is official and all of this is just rumors (google it)

At any rate. Im still going to wait until September to see what happens.

I love my berry, but it drives me crazy. The trackpad goes crazy, and I have to restart it, (or it does it on its own) like twice a week.

Right now I have a blackberry thats crap, and I'm upgrading to the IPhone in August when my upgrade from ATT is available...however all of my Phone Geek friends suggested waiting until September because thats when the Iphone 5 (i think) is rumored to be released when Apple releases its Ipod updates. Typically iphone changes have always been in June. Doubt the style the iphone will change since it just changed and itll probably be just a system change...which people with current Iphones can just download...nothing is official and all of this is just rumors (google it)

At any rate. Im still going to wait until September to see what happens.
my friends say its in december! you never know with apple :mad:

my phone is just driving me crazy though! like it barely works when im in low light. hopefully i can go to the store tomorrow

Has anyone had any issues with their battery and phone over heating? I think because I leave it in the sun alot by accident, the battery backfires. Any solutions? Im lucky that i got my blackberry in december of 2009 and so far havent had any problems, but Im still leaning towards the iphone for my next phone.

my phone gets hot really easily too. theres just so many problems with it and it got it like 6 months agoo!

Has anyone had any issues with their battery and phone over heating? I think because I leave it in the sun alot by accident, the battery backfires. Any solutions? Im lucky that i got my blackberry in december of 2009 and so far havent had any problems, but Im still leaning towards the iphone for my next phone.

My blackberry like overheated one time back in like April while i was in school. It was just in my purse and i was scared it might catch fire because I've seen videos of phones overheating and catching fire. But when i got home and i told my mom and she called verizon and they just sent me a new blackberry!

My blackberry like overheated one time back in like April while i was in school. It was just in my purse and i was scared it might catch fire because I've seen videos of phones overheating and catching fire. But when i got home and i told my mom and she called verizon and they just sent me a new blackberry!
When you got your new blackberry, did you keep the same bbm pin and friends?

i love mine, but there are a few things that frustrate the crap outta me. it literally takes 10 minutes to reboot. sometimes i won't be able to open a text/sms thread and have to restart my whole phone. but it's only one thread i can't open, the others ones work just fine. and occasionally (though i think this would be kind of accurate for any smart phone) it'll freeze when i'm updating or installing an app.

Back