All-Star Bling Bling, Globes, Rings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

chyeeaaa69

The Beygency. . best GIFs/Memes
Dec 14, 2009
Hey Fierceboarders!
Cheer Sport Great Whites want to release their music, but they need 100 followers first on Twitter.
They're about halfway there, so go on to Twitter and follow them, I promise you, this mix is one of Custom Grooves'/Kyle's best mixes, and my favourite 2012 mix!
I believe it is going to change, from what I've heard, however they're still wanting to release it! I've heard the mix, and you definitely will not be disappointed!

Followed!!! By the title of the thread it sounds like a Kyle Blitch mix!

Edit: oh whoops didn't even read the first post :oops:

Followed!!! By the title of the thread it sounds like a Kyle Blitch mix!

Edit: oh whoops didn't even read the first post :oops:

hahah yes, and I think it's tied Cali small senior's mix for his best mix, possibly better!

I couldn't think of how to word it, I'm sorry..?

I'm not really ragging on you and I love the CS gym. It's just always funny to me when people act like their hands are tied. Just say they're holding the music hostage until we meet their demands.

:D

I'm not really ragging on you and I love the CS gym. It's just always funny to me when people act like their hands are tied. Just say they're holding the music hostage until we meet their demands.

:D

hahah yeah re-reading it I should've maybe said "want you to hear their music" or something along those lines
anyways.... still need about 18 followers people!

This is probably my favourite GW mix ever
Twitter says it shall be posted soon!!

Back