All-Star Block Schedule Worlds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IOC6 doesn't compete on Saturday (which seems weird to me in itself, but what do I know?). You're right though that they're the only division that is in the Milkhouse.

I need to find out if that will change or not. Cause that means flights can change, people don't have to leave work early, it means we bought 2 days worth of passes we dont need...

I totally read a text wrong at 2 in the morning so regard the 2nd question lol. But still don't understand the Nations Cup?

For International divisions with more than 10 US teams (it looks like only IOC5), there's a US trials round. Then the top 10 move onto the Nations Cup, AKA prelims. Then the top 3 teams from each country move on to finals.

There's more to the Nations Cup than that, but that's the gist of it. Here's what the packet said about the Nation's Cup:

Following the completion of the IASF Nations Cup Championship divisions, the USASF/IASF will award trophies to all teams by their ranking within their own country. The IASF Nations Cup will also be awarded to the top 5 countries (ranking of nations) in each of the divisions. Each country’s score will be determined by the average of all teams’ scores from each country entered in the division. The highest scoring team from each country, ranked in the top 5 nations in each division, will be awarded the country’s trophy.

I need to find out if that will change or not. Cause that means flights can change, people don't have to leave work early, it means we bought 2 days worth of passes we dont need...

Right. The schedule that Rudags posted yesterday had 11 teams. It looked like Island Xtreme dropped out? So there's no trials on Saturday anymore. I'm not entirely unhappy, because I'll get to spend Saturday watching and taking it all in and cheering for our IO5 team, but I could have saved a lot of money.

Jostens .... Milkhouse.... Guess what people, some teams, like mine, didn't get a bid and would do ANYTHING to be competiting at worlds, even in the crappy jostens center. Be happy you get to compete!! Just sayin'!

IOC6 doesn't compete on Saturday (which seems weird to me in itself, but what do I know?). You're right though that they're the only division that is in the Milkhouse.

Sorry I meant to say their trial, nations cup, and finals is in the Milkhouse

ETA: well originally when they were having a trials round.

As someone who is not competing at all, it does seem a bit unfair that Sm Ltd won't get to be in the Milkhouse at all, especially after that division only got one day in the Milkhouse last year. Why not have Sm Sr and Sm Ltd each have one day in the Milkhouse? Or move some of the smaller divisions into Jostens on one of the days? Also, it's insane how late into the night Sm Ltd is competing, while actual performances in the Milkhouse will be done by late afternoon/early evening.

As I've been saying they need to change the venue to a place that actually fits everyone!

The contract with Disney is currently through 2014.

Back