All-Star Block Schedule Worlds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year my team was IOC6 and we were in jostens and IOC5 was in the milkhouse, this year my team is IOC5 and it's switched, I can never win! :(

xmil5f.jpg

ughh why does small limited have to compete in the jostens center BOTH days? that is like beyond unfair

i really dont understand, like last year small limited competed in the milkhouse day 1 and jostens day 2 and small senior competed jostens day 1 milkhouse day 2 so why wouldn't put small senior in milkhouse day 1 and jostens day 2 and small limited in jostens day 1 and milkhouse day 2, i mean that only fair. so basically the only people that will be there to watch small limited will be the parents...

Taking a wild guess that it's gonna be pret-ty busy in the Milk House from 1:33-3:45 on Saturday and 1:00-2:15 on Sunday. I'm just sayin'..

Can someone explain how in the sr 5 small division announcements for the preliminary round r at 3:30 but the semi finals start at 1:30?

Someone may have explained this somewhere and I have missed it but is there a reason they are holding the US International trials on Saturday and prelims-finals on sunday instead of trials and prelims on saturday with finals on sunday?? Is it because of the prelims and semi-finals thing now for the senior divisions?

Can someone explain how in the sr 5 small division announcements for the preliminary round r at 3:30 but the semi finals start at 1:30?

Probably didn't double check before they posted it. I mean, it's Worlds... Shouldn't it be double and triple checked before it goes up? If everyone here notices the errors right away, they would too with a quick double check. :confused:

Back