All-Star Block Schedule Worlds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i feel like this year small limited has shown that it has some of the most talented cheerleaders in the sport yet they are being showcased in the milk house at all

Jostens center,milkhouse, it really doesn't matter. You are at Worlds! The biggest competition for the cheerleading season! Whatever building you're in, be fierce, rock the mat and take it all in...There will never be another moment like that one! :)

AGREE!!!! My daughter's division is going to be there both days and we are just thrilled to be at Worlds......AND we are with a great gym....CALI...so blessed!!!!

AGREE!!!! My daughter's division is going to be there both days and we are just thrilled to be at Worlds......AND we are with a great gym....CALI...so blessed!!!!
The gymnast in my daughter has her a bit of a over-planner...(i.e: she's a 16 yr. old college freshman and she has already start picking her classes out for grad school...:eek:), so I'm always telling her to enjoy the moment. And good luck to your daughter and her teammates! My daughter and I love Cali's teams! She wanted to go to college in in San Diego, so she could cheer at Cali....:rolleyes: and it took everything in me to not let her go! I would love to see her in Cali blue and white!

The gymnast in my daughter has her a bit of a over-planner...(i.e: she's a 16 yr. old college freshman and she has already start picking her classes out for grad school...:eek:), so I'm always telling her to enjoy the moment. And good luck to your daughter and her teammates! My daughter and I love Cali's teams! She wanted to go to college in in San Diego, so she could cheer at Cali....:rolleyes: and it took everything in me to not let her go! I would love to see her in Cali blue and white!

This is our first year at Cali and I can say.....them getting the blue and white was HUGE....:) 16 and in college!!!! she is amazing!!! Cali would love to have her....:) Thank you so much....take care:)

i really dont understand, like last year small limited competed in the milkhouse day 1 and jostens day 2 and small senior competed jostens day 1 milkhouse day 2 so why wouldn't put small senior in milkhouse day 1 and jostens day 2 and small limited in jostens day 1 and milkhouse day 2, i mean that only fair. so basically the only people that will be there to watch small limited will be the parents...

Not true. I know i will be making the 5 second walk to watch sm limited, and im sure a lot of fans will too. And sometimes life isnt fair, you should be happy just to be competing at worlds. Some people wont ever have that chance.

Thank you very much! I think she's pretty amazing ;), but the truth is between her being a high level gymnast and us moving around so much, it was really our only option. First year at Cali and you're heading to Worlds! Your daughters are extremely talented! You must be proud! :) You take care also. :)

I understand the frustration over being in Jostens both days, but I'm sure there must have been a good reason why that happened. If you're worried about people being there to see you, don't worry... Both places are usually packed. Jostens has more space for spectators to sit and walk around, so that's sometimes why it doesn't seem too crowded...But it is! Honestly, we all know either place isn't exactly ideal for a cheerleading competition, so I wouldn't worry too much about being in Jostens. Although I do understand why people are upset.

I understand the frustration over being in Jostens both days, but I'm sure there must have been a good reason why that happened. If you're worried about people being there to see you, don't worry... Both places are usually packed. Jostens has more space for spectators to sit and walk around, so that's sometimes why it doesn't seem too crowded...But it is! Honestly, we all know either place isn't exactly ideal for a cheerleading competition, so I wouldn't worry too much about being in Jostens. Although I do understand why people are upset.

I kinda agree that Jostens isnt that bad. What would be worse is if it was at EPCOT, like dance. At least we only have a short walk. Plus i was able to get a REALLY good seat for watching my sister on BSB last year! You're going to watch the team not the background....

So not to be a TOTAL newbie, but is it only the Milkhouse that has the pretty Worlds 2011 background?

Back