OT Blogilate?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I tried them but I just couldnt get into them. It was probably just me though.
No, it was me too. Her constant upbeat-ness (Is that a word?) is really annoying and actually puts me off. The workouts were kinda boring, but i'm sure if you worked hard enough and kept a solid diet, you'd see results!

No, it was me too. Her constant upbeat-ness (Is that a word?) is really annoying and actually puts me off. The workouts were kinda boring, but i'm sure if you worked hard enough and kept a solid diet, you'd see results!
really? it helps me a lot. im like, if shes still smiling, I can still smile! Even when Im having a hard time.

Lol no. I'd rather have someone hardcore and straightforward like Jillian Michaels. Not some girl who is smiling creepily for half and hour doing squats.
i get frustrated with that, fast. Like insanity was okay for a while, but I got really frustrated when he says things like "go faster, pick up the pace, keep going." im like, IM TRYING GOSSHH. it annoys me.

I did the inner thighs one and it WORKED. I could totally feel it the next day.
I usually just watch, remember some moves, then go upstairs and do them at my own pace. I don't actually do them with her.

I like Tone It Up better though, they just seem a little more real to me. Most of them are on the beach (so yeah, not realistic for most of us!), but they're not asking me how my day was and all that...Also their production is a little bit better for me, gives you different angles.
Tone It Up! - YouTube
Tone It Up!

I'm with Getyourcheeron she drives me insane. Her voice makes me angry, and not in a good way that will help my workout.

I need like Billy Blanks or Shaun T to yell at me or I'll get no where.
love Billy Banks, I got his TaeBo tapes in 98 and I just found a gym locally that still teaches a class and started taking it again. Great for tightening up and toning....which I need.

love Billy Banks, I got his TaeBo tapes in 98 and I just found a gym locally that still teaches a class and started taking it again. Great for tightening up and toning....which I need.
My mom still has her full set of TaeBo tapes, but we no longer have a VCR -__-

thanks guys. I started some of the videos but didn't really feel much during or after :confused:
yknow i thought they were easy too, but I woke up this morning and had trouble sitting up because my obliques hurt so bad.

she was like, "youre gonna be sore tomorrow!" im like, yeah ok, this is easy! No. Im hurting.

yknow i thought they were easy too, but I woke up this morning and had trouble sitting up because my obliques hurt so bad.

she was like, "youre gonna be sore tomorrow!" im like, yeah ok, this is easy! No. Im hurting.
about an hour after I posted that by obliques started killing me....I guess they do work!

I did one of them this morning, one of the bikini blaster ones. I have no idea how she can talk like that while working out...

Back