Bob Haircut?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 24, 2012
I have seen soooo many cute bob haircuts at competition, but i cant seem to find a cute picture online to show my hair dresser. is there any way some of you can post a picture of the front and back of your/your girls bob haircut? I think they look AWESOME at competition and ive always wanted short hair! And most importantly, how do they hold up at competition half up, half down?

my youngest from cali so5....funny you should ask...both my daughters just got their hair cut off
jayray.jpg

my daughter has a super cute short cut that is growing out into a bob...it statred more "Halee Barry-ish" and it now more "Rhianna-ish"...she can wear either a cheer bow or a super cute tiny bow on a headband! I loooooove short cuts on cheerleraders...they really stabd out!!

My daughter wants to cut her hair off too...in to a bob :) I have been telling her to hold off until after comp season but after looking at that cute pic I may let her do it sooner!

Little Razzi cut all her hair off, Orange-style. It's done fine. She doesn't do it completely half-up, half-down. More like top-up, remainder down.

I am a thinking about cutting my hair into a bob as well, if anyone else could post pics it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Sorry for the size!
bob.jpg

With a poof and cheer bow!
newbob-1.jpg

This I when it's down. I can also do it half up half down.
If your stylist wants to layer or "stack" it in the back, ask her not to! It doesn't look too nice when it needs to be styled for cheer! It looks great when its not for cheer but when it is, its way too much of a hassle! I donated mine to Locks of Love was so caught up in the moment and lesson learned: For cheer, you definitely want it all one length (no layers or "stacking")! :)

Sorry for the size!
bob.jpg

With a poof and cheer bow!
newbob-1.jpg

This I when it's down. I can also do it half up half down.
If your stylist wants to layer or "stack" it in the back, ask her not to! It doesn't look too nice when it needs to be styled for cheer! It looks great when its not for cheer but when it is, its way too much of a hassle! I donated mine to Locks of Love was so caught up in the moment and lesson learned: For cheer, you definitely want it all one length (no layers or "stacking")! :)

534854_383479708362582_22817212_n.jpg

I forgot to include the picture the salon took of me for their website. They styled it with a middle part but I like a side part much better! :)

Back