High School Boosters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2009
Hi All,

If you have a Booster Club for your program I have a few questions I'm curious about:

1) Do the Boosters support all teams (Freshman,JV,Varsity)
2) If you had a new team would boosters help them out or expect them to raise all funds first before "delving in" to the booster account, or would you help new team out, and then allow said team to fundraise to "refurbish"
3) What do you fundraise for (offset costs, scholarships, banquet, gifts, travel?)
4) How often do you vote for positions (President, VP, Treasurer, Secretary)
5) If you don't mind; what is your main goal to have the account at once the season is over?

Any and all responses are very much appreciated :shaka:

Thanks!

1. Yes, our boosters support the program's 3 teams.

2. There's never been a situation where we added a new team, so I'm not sure how to answer!

3. We fundraise for girl's personal cheer accounts (necessities others than uniforms), general funds for end of the year banquets and major competition costs.

4. We vote in a new President, VP, Secretary and Treasurer every fall. It's been the same nominees the past 3 though, haha.

5. Once the season is over the main goal is to continue to provide opportunities to help our athletes raise their accounts to offset any future cost. Summer fundraising focuses a lot on NCA camp.

what @jessicastuart said.
Re: #2, as long as you have valid receipts and someone willing to front the expense, you can use future fundraising to pay for the items (i.e. if a parent was willing to pay for new uniforms in September, the Booster club could fundraise throughout the year and pay the parent back).

Latest posts

Back