OT Boots For Skinny Calves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 15, 2009
My calves/legs are really thin and I can never find boots to fit. Most have enough space to put my fist in. Are there any tricks to them look like they fit or anyone know of stores that sell boots that fits that arent $200. I have seen leg warmers with boots, do that help? Thanks.

My calves/legs are really thin and I can never find boots to fit. Most have enough space to put my fist in. Are there any tricks to them look like they fit or anyone know of stores that sell boots that fits that arent $200. I have seen leg warmers with boots, do that help? Thanks.
Tyra Banks stuffs her boots with socks cause she has skinny calves also :D

icequeen I wear leg warmers with my boots! It helps keep them up and keeps your legs warmer in the winter because leather boots aren't really all that warm. If you don't like leg warmers, try velcro. My grandma puts velcro down the edge of the boot by the zipper like the really sticky side of it and it sticks to most of my leggings and stuff that I wear those boots with.

Depending on what size you wear, try looking in the kids department. I wear a 7, which is a 5 in kids, and have had some success finding cheap boots at the Nordstrom kids department.

I cut the sleeves off old sweaters and put them near the top of my boots. It has the look of leg warmers so you don't have the gap between calf and boot but you can adjust hight to wear with any boot. I also don't like wearing a ton of layers around my feet so it works well for me.

icequeen I wear leg warmers with my boots! It helps keep them up and keeps your legs warmer in the winter because leather boots aren't really all that warm. If you don't like leg warmers, try velcro. My grandma puts velcro down the edge of the boot by the zipper like the really sticky side of it and it sticks to most of my leggings and stuff that I wear those boots with.

Thanks Ill try it.

Back