High School Boulder/denver Area Coaching?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2011
Hey! I just moved to Boulder, Co for nursing school (DSN) and have been really missing cheer. Does anyone know of a school that is looking for an additional pair of hands?

I can't take on a whole team or coach all star unfortunately because of the time constraints involved in nursing school, so I'm more looking for a school that might need some extra help with stunts/tumbling rather than someone seeking a new coach.

I'm USAG certified and have been USASF certified (it expired this past year but I plan to recertify), and I've been a coach in some capacity for 8 years now. I've cheered at the high school and college level as well as competing all star level 2 all the way to 6. I have a lot of experience working with high schools back in St Louis who would be willing to write reference letters if need be, as would the gym where I coached tumbling and cheer clinics the past 4 years.

Would it be odd to just email the coaches of nearby high schools and ask if they could use me? Should I call nearby all star gyms and see if they know of someone who would benefit from a tumbling coach? I just don't really know what my next step should be lol

Back