All-Star Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ua8f7.jpg

I feel so lame posted ours compared to all these other beauties, but I like ours except that my OCD is killing me with the right side being slightly shorter. :mad:

My daughters on this team this season. Yes, these bows are even cuter in person and are so different from what the gym has ever done before. They really do stand out. I believe they were originally designed by their lovely coach with input from some of the girls on the squad. This bow is totally them. Definitely a "Perfect" thing. : )

My daughters on this team this season. Yes, these bows are even cuter in person and are so different from what the gym has ever done before. They really do stand out. I believe they were originally designed by their lovely coach with input from some of the girls on the squad. This bow is totally them. Definitely a "Perfect" thing. : )
Ugh I LOVE them..The lace the colours they are tres cute..

My new friend Tabatha Romack who makes all of the Maryland Twister bows (you can find her on facebook) came up with this for our gym this year. We love it.

Our gym is Black, Silver, & White - (but the silver on the uniform is like a hologram).
The printed fabric just gives me life, I look forward to everyone's thoughts.
2agvrdk.jpg

Notice: This is only our PROTOTYPE to check the design (not the same quality to our actual bows)
I love love love this bow! I have seen it in person and it is an amazing compliment to the uniform Revolution will be using this year. Love it..... and Tabatha is amazing!

Back