All-Star Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i absolutely love this but did anyone else notice the right side is cut higher than the left? it's really bothering me haha
Now that you said something lol, and it looks like the turquoise is thicker on the right side too. The fact that on the left at the V there's white between the cut and turquoise on the left and not right is annoying me. But I love the bow as a whole!

Senior Elite's bow!
35mkxvk.jpg

Either that crown isn't really attached, or I doubt they'd be able to compete with that. It's very cute, but I don't think it would be very safe.

is that a bow that your whole team is wearing for this 2012 season?!
Yeah I made 20 of them. We are a middle school team but this is the only thread about bows haha ! I wonder if East Celebrity Elite will want me to make them ahaha only becuase they remind me of ECE !

Will that crown not be considered jewlery? I think the bow is gorgeous and would be great for pictures but as far as competeing I feel like it would not be allowed.

Will that crown not be considered jewlery? I think the bow is gorgeous and would be great for pictures but as far as competeing I feel like it would not be allowed.

"Jewelry of any kind, including but not limited to, ear, nose, tongue, belly button and facial rings, clear plastic
jewelry, bracelets, necklaces and pins on uniforms is not allowed. Jewelry must be removed and may not be
taped over. Exception: medical ID tags/bracelets"

I would assume the bows would fall under the pins on uniforms category.

Either that crown isn't really attached, or I doubt they'd be able to compete with that. It's very cute, but I don't think it would be very safe.
It also looks a bit heavy!!! That big crown could weigh your head down lol.
And imagine what would happen if your arm hit the flyers head or bases head. It would slice it easily! Ouch!
But its super cute:)

"Jewelry of any kind, including but not limited to, ear, nose, tongue, belly button and facial rings, clear plastic
jewelry, bracelets, necklaces and pins on uniforms is not allowed. Jewelry must be removed and may not be
taped over. Exception: medical ID tags/bracelets"

I would assume the bows would fall under the pins on uniforms category.
Then how did Supercells/other teams (I think one of the TG teams had them) not get called for the choker things? Last I checked, chokers were a necklace..cute, but still a necklace.

-I know this was hashed out last year (although we never got an official answer, did we?) but I'm just making a point.

Then how did Supercells/other teams (I think one of the TG teams had them) not get called for the choker things? Last I checked, chokers were a necklace..cute, but still a necklace.

-I know this was hashed out last year (although we never got an official answer, did we?) but I'm just making a point.
I think they were attached to the rest of the uniform which somehow made them legal. I'm not quite sure how that makes sense but oh well.

So basically senior elite just needs to tie a ribbon from their uni to their bow and its legal? lol just sayin..I think it's ADORABLE, and I really hope they get to wear it WITH the crown <3

Back