All-Star Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lu5wm9qrce1r0ez0ko1_500.jpg
found this on tumblr
the pink kills me but i'm still in love with the white one like over the top in love. I planned a mini wedding around that bow

Cute bows! My daughter doesn't really like to wear bows because she thinks they are too big! She likes the little alligator clip style ones (toddler size) but they are harder to find designed as "cheer bows". My girlfriend makes her a few of this style. I wish they were easier to find. Sports headbands don't really look good on her either because her hair is so thin and it just makes her hair in back pop out. In fact, the profile picture to the left she is wearing a small head piece to give her more thicker hair. Her hair is like as thin as a toddlers!

lol it's so funny you said this! at my gym when i used to cheer we had the "tuck club" so when you got your standing tuck you would get a shirt that said "just stick it" on the front and "cheer jamz tuck club" on the back and once you got it your coach could yell tuck check whenever they wanted and if you didn't land it you would have to give your shirt back! good thing i never wore mine to the gym or i wouldn't have gotten it back lol

I want one of thoese shirts!

I have a question for all you bow-makers: Are there proper names (like bow-anatomically correct names) for the parts of the bow, besides "tails?" I feel like the loop things should be "ears" but not sure about middle part thing... Anyone?
I have always used tails, ears, and for middle I either call it the knot..the center..or the pinch. :)

Back