All-Star Bow Collection (how Big Is Yours?)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha problem little kids have is their parents won't buy them bows ours is we have no money to buy said bows!! Probs of a mature cheerleader!!

Yeah really! But homstly if i had the ability i would have alot of bows but the money and the fact that there is not many bow sellers in sweden and i cant get to the few comps there is are the biggest problem.

E274130F-431B-4A29-B658-9188E8EF26FE_zpsudcened7.jpg

I'm not sure how many my daughter has, but she has a lot.

I've never seen a set-up like that before but that is genius and functional.

I had around 100, but gave a lot of them away after I retired from allstar. I kept my favorite 40-50 though lol. In college we wear plain white and plain red bows so my fun ones stayed at home besides 2 old comp bows for decoration. I don't know what I am going to do with my bows...as you can see by my username I like them a lot and it will really hurt me to give them away but I have no use for them currently. Retired problems :( </3
Save them in a box for your future cheerleader.

I wish ours did- I think it would be better for them to get use to them.
That is exactly the reason our athletes are required to wear them with a ponytail. It's very different pulling a tuck or doubling down with a big bow on your head than without.

Last edited:
How do ya'll store your 100's of bows? I have less than that "in stock" for my online store and I'm running out of boxes for them.

I have 1 bow that I wear. It's my comp bow and I wear it on comp days. I want to wear the ones I make at practice but I'd be the only one on my team wearing one so I feel silly. :(
72zos1.jpg

Not sure this will work. Trying to upload the bow wall pic.

I feel like I need to shop for my CP right now.
LOL. There's about three dozen missing. It's been a busy two weeks with being at the gym and back to back comp weekends. Random bows on the floor, bathroom counter, in her gym backpack, and several that friends have because they show up at practice without the mandatory bow. She'll need BA meetings soon.

LOL. There's about three dozen missing. It's been a busy two weeks with being at the gym and back to back comp weekends. Random bows on the floor, bathroom counter, in her gym backpack, and several that friends have because they show up at practice without the mandatory bow. She'll need BA meetings soon.

Sounds like me! I'll take them off at training or change my mind getting ready and they'll be everywhere!

Back