All-Star Bow Collection (how Big Is Yours?)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP has 450-500! I have paid as much as $200 for (1) custom bow. She has bows from pretty much every major cheer gym in US, and some international ones as well, and every major cheer bow maker. Of course we just added the Ohio State University National Champions bow to her collection from bowsbyapril!

My CP has 450-500! I have paid as much as $200 for (1) custom bow. She has bows from pretty much every major cheer gym in US, and some international ones as well, and every major cheer bow maker. Of course we just added the Ohio State University National Champions bow to her collection from bowsbyapril!

Do you want to sponsor my two CP's? They would love a second Mom or special Aunt! LOL :)

Do you have a picture of this, I can't imagine what could make a bow 200$?

Do you want to sponsor my two CP's? They would love a second Mom or special Aunt! LOL :)

Sure! My daughter graduates from high school in 16 and I told her I was taking this bow collection, and her cheer shirt collection, which is massive, and putting them on ebay the day she heads to college!

CP gets one at every comp plus a shirt, counting comp bows and a few extra's probably 15-20. TBh, I'm not 100% sure. Our stuff is still in storage in MO, and I only brought 2 bows with me...one to match her old team shirt and one to match her new team shirt, then I grabbed a third bow when I signed her up. She loves bow, so I figure it's only going to get worse---thankfully DH learned how to make them too, so 3-4 bows are homemade, the rest are purchased. I did a lot of "Buy a shirt and a bow for $25 or $30" deals.

This bow I have to see!

CP gets one at every comp plus a shirt, counting comp bows and a few extra's probably 15-20. TBh, I'm not 100% sure. Our stuff is still in storage in MO, and I only brought 2 bows with me...one to match her old team shirt and one to match her new team shirt, then I grabbed a third bow when I signed her up. She loves bow, so I figure it's only going to get worse---thankfully DH learned how to make them too, so 3-4 bows are homemade, the rest are purchased. I did a lot of "Buy a shirt and a bow for $25 or $30" deals.

Cheer is her passion, she loves bows, and she has given up 12 years of a real social life for all star cheer so far, so if she wants bows, and alot of them, then bows I will get her. Yes it will get worse! There have been comps where she has walked out with 10-15 bows.

I have one. Pinned to a bulletin board for decoration. #RetiredProbs? #RetiredPerks???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheer is her passion, she loves bows, and she has given up 12 years of a real social life for all star cheer so far, so if she wants bows, and alot of them, then bows I will get her. Yes it will get worse! There have been comps where she has walked out with 10-15 bows.

That's awesome for her. I'll be honest, I don't think her dad and I will ever be in a position to afford that many bows per comp plus the cost of hotels, travel, and her younger sister's 'sport', but I definitely don't look down on those who do. Maybe down the road.

I think i have maybe 25? Considering three of those are comp bows, 5 are gym practice bows, about 7 are handmade, and the rest are the ones i bought on my own. I rarely buy bows anymore. I cant get myself to spend money on them for some reason...

Back