All-Star Bow Websites?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bowtiful-by-Thao-Dau/145297392204485

bows of all sizes and styles! headbands and keychains as well!!

the bow in my profile picture is from her!

here is also one she made for a tryout recently and i bought a keychain bow (i put it on my dog hehe)

227898_153888324678725_145297392204485_298307_3713316_n.jpg

265032_10100440114508851_6014579_55715457_6770650_n.jpg

Just curious, with so many bow people are the margins on making bows still good?

Just curious, with so many bow people are the margins on making bows still good?
It helps when your the only local one in a certain area. I know that I'm one and there's only 1 other person so I get a good amount of business. I make just as much and sometimes more than my normal full time accounting job. I'm not sure how it is for some of the other businesses but thats just for my area.

I went with cheerbowsetc.com. I like the selection they have, and the bows are creative. Plus, they come in sizes up to 8 inches, and I LOVE huge bows!

http://www.justcheerbows.com/ Great Quality, Fast Shipping, and Cheap Prices! My bows are still going strong!
I ordered 90 bows from her. They look good and were extremely cheap... however 10 were missing (she did ship more right away) and almost all of the hair things snapped before they were ever even put in. Not the end of the world because thats fixable but its not worth the hassle to have to fix 60 + bows with new hair ties. A lot of them aren't holding up very well 3 months after wearing them for practice.

I ordered 90 bows from her. They look good and were extremely cheap... however 10 were missing (she did ship more right away) and almost all of the hair things snapped before they were ever even put in. Not the end of the world because thats fixable but its not worth the hassle to have to fix 60 + bows with new hair ties. A lot of them aren't holding up very well 3 months after wearing them for practice.
My team ordered twenty and slot of theirs has snapped too :((

My team ordered 20 and alot of theirs have snapped too :(( its so sad cause the bows are beautifull!!

My team ordered 20 and alot of theirs have snapped too :(( its so sad cause the bows are beautifull!!
They really are beautiful bows! And its not like they were over worn or over pulled. They never even made it onto a head! I think she just needs to find a different source for hair ties.

check out fabowlosity bows on facebook. we make our bows to withstand the abuse they take in a yr of use

Back