Bows For Newbies.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol! You're so funny. :D I'll comment so this stays at the top.

And they're not even new threads. It's the same lady posting that she makes bows in every thread ever made about bows so they're all bumped up. It's obnoxious.

Search bar skills: A+
Marketing your business in a way that makes people want to deal with you: F

Yeah... Really want this to stay near the top. I nearly went insane seeing how many bow threads there are.

The Queens Bowtique! Definitely know you're being sarcastic but I ordered a bow from there and it just came in the mail! I love it and I had to share.
Also, never hurts to keep this thread near the top.
Just checked out their website. Loving those bows and prices!
Omg...a harry potter bow....

Just checked out their website. Loving those bows and prices!
Omg...a harry potter bow....
Right?? I got the Beast Mode one :cool: It's so awesome, I'm mad practice got cancelled tonight, otherwise I would've worn it! The only thing is it took like 3-4 weeks to get to me. And since its not a company or anything I didn't get any emails from them like saying it's shipped or something so I was kinda worried that I got ripped off at first, but it came! Yay!

I was at a comp last week where I saw the bow co (here's a link to their Online Shop)and it reminded me to tell y'all how awesome they are. I don't sell bows (often) and am not affiliated with these ladies at all this is purely my opinion and I usually don't feel strongly about anything other than Starbucks.
I bought a "sequin" bow 3 or 4 years ago from them and it still looks almost new. They are also super nice ladies and have some neat stuff and styles.

JerseyStrong.jpg

I am looking for a place to buy new and different fabrics for bows. I make them for my daughters and would like to add to the variety.

Back