All-Star Brandon Allstars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fameous MOM

Cheer Parent
Feb 9, 2011
Soooo we are going on vacation in Florida and my cp is so upset by not going to J5 practice. Well to my surprise Brandon Allstars is in Tampa and we are going to St. Petersburg!!! Is there anyone on here who cheers there or coaches there that could help me figure out how to go visit and maybe buy a tshirt? My cp fell in love with Brandon Black this year and would be sooooooooo excited!

Soooo we are going on vacation in Florida and my cp is so upset by not going to J5 practice. Well to my surprise Brandon Allstars is in Tampa and we are going to St. Petersburg!!! Is there anyone on here who cheers there or coaches there that could help me figure out how to go visit and maybe buy a tshirt? My cp fell in love with Brandon Black this year and would be sooooooooo excited!
I'd be happy to help!!! Doors are always open (accept on weekends during the summer) PM me if you have any questions

about the Brandon shirt, & St. Pete :p We go to Siesta every year, and our friends always go to St Pete/Clearwater area. Have fun!!

I went to USF my freshman year and was planning on super senioring at Brandon. Everyone is so nice and welcoming there. I couldn't stay the whole season because I was transferring back home but for the short time that I was there, I felt very comfortable. I would definitely call first and ask when it would be okay to stop by. They like to have as little distraction as possible or you can watch from the parent area but I would guess your CP would want to be right by the mat.

Back