Breakdown Of Rules

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dawgshow

Cheer Parent
Oct 14, 2010
Ok, please don't hurt me. I searched, I promise. Other than the 17 page document that's on the usasf website, is there a breakdown of what is allowed on levels? I'm trying to get another cheer mom to understand what can and cannot be done and the USASF information is overwhelming her. I thought that I saw something on here broken down to a simple explanation.

Ok, please don't hurt me. I searched, I promise. Other than the 17 page document that's on the usasf website, is there a breakdown of what is allowed on levels? I'm trying to get another cheer mom to understand what can and cannot be done and the USASF information is overwhelming her. I thought that I saw something on here broken down to a simple explanation.

What do you mean a simple explanation? Are you looking for a specific level? Or a specific skill?

Things like level 1 stunts are X: Tumbling allowed is X : jumps are X: (through level 4)

Just broken down into basic, new-cheer mom lingo :)
I can probably translate the document, but I'm afraid I'll get it wrong.

Thanks. That will be helpful. I think that she's just trying to learn as much as she can as quickly as she can and it gets confusing quickly!
I can give her a basic for level 1 and 2 and tell her to take her time with the rest.

Thanks. That will be helpful. I think that she's just trying to learn as much as she can as quickly as she can and it gets confusing quickly!
I can give her a basic for level 1 and 2 and tell her to take her time with the rest.

Also tell her to got to that message board. It's a good place for cheer parents to ask questions and get answers.

Back