OT Breaking Dawn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

BuegeSmalls

Uni designer and state IDer-Most positive shimmies
May 21, 2011
Any other Twilight fans on here? I saw a pre-screening of the movie last night and I though it was amazing. What do you think of the movie? (If you've seen it yet)

I am taking the kids to the midnight premiere tonight. So looking forward to it, just curious where they are splitting it for part 2.
I would post here.. but I wouldn't want to ruin it for it if you didn't want to know

Oh my god loved it!!! Except the whole birth and blood scene. That was a little too much for me and made me queasy. I LOVED the wedding and when Jacob imprinted. So so sweet:) that little girl is gorgeous too!!!! Can't wait till part two next year:) Oh and props to Kristin Stewart for amazing acting skills!!! She was incredible

i haven't seen it yet, but i've read the books a million timesss, how far did they go into the book before they stopped?
i always wondered where a good time to stop was

i haven't seen it yet, but i've read the books a million timesss, how far did they go into the book before they stopped?
i always wondered where a good time to stop was
They stopped right when she opens her eyes after she turns into a vampire.

Oh my god loved it!!! Except the whole birth and blood scene. That was a little too much for me and made me queasy. I LOVED the wedding and when Jacob imprinted. So so sweet:) that little girl is gorgeous too!!!! Can't wait till part two next year:) Oh and props to Kristin Stewart for amazing acting skills!!! She was incredible
....There's a part 2?

(HP copycats ;))

I'm like in love with the soundtrack. The music in that movie was just soo good!

Back